Why become a member? ×

Anyone With A Healthy Spector Collection.........?

bagsieblue

Anyone with a healthy (or should that be unhealthy?) Spector collection in the North West?

I've got an itch to somehow change one of my Warwick's (or a 2004 Ford Focus!) into a Spector, and would like to be able to try a few Spectors ideally one of the newer EMG CS-TW Euro 5 Strings.

If anyone would be good enough to let me have a few minutes on one, or more, then it would be much appreciated.

I've seen the Warwick Vs Spector thread and seen other posts on here.

Is the general opinion that the nearest Warwick to a Spector Euro 5LX is a Streamer $$?

Edited by bagsieblue

[quote name='bagsieblue' timestamp='1346571820' post='1790573']
Anyone with a healthy (or should that be unhealthy?) Spector collection in the North West?

I've got an itch to somehow change one of my Warwick's (or a [u][i][b]2004 Ford Focus![/b][/i][/u]) into a Spector, and would like to be able to try a few Spectors ideally one of the newer EMG CS-TW Euro 5 Strings.

If anyone would be good enough to let me have a few minutes on one, or more, then it would be much appreciated.

I've seen the Warwick Vs Spector thread and seen other posts on here.

Is the general opinion that the nearest Warwick to a Spector Euro 5LX is a Streamer $$?
[/quote]
What a line! My Ford Focus 2004 or a bass!

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1346633161' post='1791463']
Drop Cetera a line - he has the largest collection of spectors I know about. He's in Surrey though.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/106-cetera/"]http://basschat.co.uk/user/106-cetera/[/url]
[/quote]

Yep - thanks for that, I've seen many of Cetra's posts and drooled over the stunning collection - wish he was just around the corner from me (in a non stalker kind of way) :ph34r: ....

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='bagsieblue' timestamp='1346702852' post='1792214']

Yep - thanks for that, I've seen many of Cetera's posts and drooled over the stunning collection - wish he was just around the corner from me (in a non stalker kind of way) :ph34r: ....
[/quote]

Lol! I'd help if I could but as noted I'm a bit far away.... ;-)