Why become a member? ×

Now For Sale: Ibanez ATK405, £200 ex delivery. It's a bargain!

SimonH

Tried offering this for trade but no takers, so it's the last stop before I put it in the attic and forget about it. £200 is a bit daft for a guitar this good, but gotta feed the need for new gear!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's a mega-deep trans blue (almost black) Ibanez [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ATK405[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] in clean condition and no issues. Specs are 24-fret maple neck and board, 34” scale, five-way switch between triple coil bridge and single coil neck. Made in Korea in 2000.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It’s an absolutely amazing instrument to play – the fretboard is flat, action is ultra-low but no fret-buzz, frets are hardly played, and it's a doddle to use; [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I’ve got diddy fingers and I’m perfectly comfortable on it. I just keep forgetting it's a 5-er when I play live. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The range of sounds is broad; you should be able to find something to love here. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]When I got the ATK it was missing the trussrod cover at the top of the neck: I bought a new one. I also fitted a set of DR DDTs, which have two gigs on them. So they’re as new.[/font][/color]

As I say, I was looking to trade for another bass but I'm over it now; I want a MB combo instead. So unless you can trade one of those (cash your way, obviously), the ATK has to go.

£200 is a give-away, but I can't stand stuff sitting around not being used while I want to buy something else.

I'm also selling a '79 Ibanez Roadster and an Akai Unibass elsewhere on Basschat (as soon as I get the pics up).

I know, I know... I'm not selling it back for £200 to you Russ... :-)... oh, hang on, yes I would. Another day or two of this, then... I'll burn it. I will!

Thanks for the kind words, dudes!

Edited by SimonH