Why become a member? ×

Reduced: £200!! Yamaha trb1004 Natural that needs some love *epic sad face*

agoulding

Well it seems I may have to sell my beloved TRB1004 Natural. You know all about these I think! I have gigged this bass a total of 4 times but it is in need of of some TLC. I'll explain...

There a few dings on the neck (purely cosmetic & pics soon), bit of wear on the pick-ups, the battery cover has come off and I have had to replace it with some rather attractive tape and it has a dodgy input socket which are easily replaced. Not too sure about the battery cover though.

The overall condition is pretty good, it isn't that old although I don't know the exact age, and I bought it from new. There a few minor dings and scratches that are hardly visible on the back and underside of the bass.

I will post pictures very soon, and when I say soon, I mean; as soon as I figured my bloody phone out.

And now for the damage...

I won't be able to send it by courier, so pick up only I'm afraid. I will be throwing in a gig bag also (not a cheapo nasty one).

I could do with a fairly quick cash sale. So, judging by others selling this exact bass in better condition, around the £350 mark. I would be pretty damn happy with £250. Or nearest offer!

Price drop and bump! Will take £200 collected

Edited by agoulding

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...