Why become a member? ×

Tecamp

Musicman20

I've already owned an M212, and I would love to go back and not sell it when I did :(

I have yet to find anything as light as that cabinet, with that brilliant tweeter and excellent low end response.

Thing is, I'd now have to pay £500 more than I paid for the last one, due to the price increases, etc.

Why don't we have a UK distributor anymore?!

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1345066902' post='1773243']
I've already owned an M212, and I would love to go back and not sell it when I did :(

I have yet to find anything as light as that cabinet, with that brilliant tweeter and excellent low end response.

Thing is, I'd now have to pay £500 more than I paid for the last one, due to the price increases, etc.

Why don't we have a UK distributor anymore?!
[/quote]cos someone pissed someone else off or something. And all the gear ended up in guitarguitar - who knows why.
Funky Dario of this site is the french distributer, can't see it costing that much more to ship from france.
what cab you want to get? the M212 again? did someone on here not have one for sale not so long ago?

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1345068413' post='1773273']
Chuckles :) "did"
[/quote]

they are funny things. Sometimes when a thread like this starts and it's something I have, you sit and consider letting the bass/amp go... now I have a 210. can't for the life of me think of a reason why anyone would want to move on a tecamp cab, unless they had several cabs. It's wee, it's lightweight, it sounds good- what more do you want?

Sorry musicman20 - this isn't helping is it?

Gonna be cheeky and butt in here. If someone fancies a Tech Soundsystems 4x12 (Tecamp's old livery) I'm thinking of letting mine go... Shipping it is my only issue since I'm on the wrong side of the Irish sea for most on here, but willing to get it as far as a Scottish ferry terminal in person for interested parties! Price would be the same as the 'difference' MM20 has already mentioned (plus half a ferry ticket!).

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1345069064' post='1773298']
can't for the life of me think of a reason why anyone would want to move on a tecamp cab, unless they had several cabs. It's wee, it's lightweight, it sounds good- what more do you want?
[/quote]

I'm downsizing to a tecamp 212 combo would be my answer!