Why become a member? ×

1989 Fender MIJ '75 reissue Jazz Bass - 3TSB, Black PG *Pics now added*

Maximus

Hi, it's a very sad day as I'm having to sell my one and only (good) bass as I'm far too overdrawn and have a holiday coming up very soon. I will be buying a Squier Classic Vibe or Vintage Modified eventually to fill the void but this has to be done :(.

Anyway, to the details...
It is what the title says. Made in 1989. It currently has nylon tapewound strings on which have been on for god knows how long. It hasn't been set up for a long time either but I would be willing to get it set up with some new strings for £20 extra or so? If you'd rather do it yourself, perfect as I need a quick sell if possible.

I'll sell it with a Stagg flight case chucked in too.

It looks exactly like the one in this ebay listing:
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Japan-Vintage-Collection-75-Rei-Jazz-Bass-JB75-/251112313117?pt=Guitar&hash=item3a7775d11d#ht_5187wt_1162"]http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_5187wt_1162[/url]

Serial number: [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]E963804[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight: 12.4lb[/font][/color]

It's currently at my dad's office so I'll have to get him to bring it back tomorrow so I can take a few pics and chuck them up here.

[color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color]

Edited by Maximus

I tried to get as many angles as possible. I've never really had to take pics of a bass before... Got pics of the most visible blemishes on the body. They aren't too bad considering the bass' age. Got a couple of others to put up I think.

[quote name='ChrisTheNinja' timestamp='1345479863' post='1777960']
Interested pending pics, might have to try and get rid of a couple of mine first though. Interested in a grey burst thunderbird IV or Mexican precision bass?
[/quote]
'Fraid not. I'm just after cash at the moment cheers.

[quote name='ChrisTheNinja' timestamp='1345479863' post='1777960']
Interested pending pics, might have to try and get rid of a couple of mine first though. Interested in a grey burst thunderbird IV or Mexican precision bass?
[/quote]

i'm interested in your t-bird though! sorry for the threadjack!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...