Why become a member? ×

I'm *so* excited (and I just can't hide it) :)

lowdowner

So, my Rotosound Trubass 88's (black nylon flat wounds) arrived today and I fitted them on my fretless thumb...

The first new set of strings on my fretless, replacing the Warwick 'stock' strings.

Oh my god, what a sound!

Low, soft, rumbling 'thunder in the distance' sustain that goes on and on and seemingly wont stop until the universe dies in heat death. Jazz songs (killing me softly - roberta flack) are *so* smooth I had to play it at least 5 times.

I'm stunned. Why didn't anyone tell me what this would be like?? :D :D :D :D [attachment=115570:roto.jpg]

Assuming that the bracketed adendum to your thread title is designed to imply the reader to mentally complete the prose as intended by it's author.....

If , indeed , you actually did cease to function in a reasoned manner (following your statement indicating that such a phenomenon was imminant) - I'm curious as to whether your deduction regarding you being appreciative of that occurance was correct.

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1344932965' post='1771144']
This thread is useless without sound! :gas:
[/quote]

Don't be lazy! This thread correctly assumes that at least some pro-activeness on the part of readers can be expected. Buy that bass. Buy those strings. Play. :rolleyes:

best,
bert

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1344943257' post='1771364']
Don't be lazy! This thread correctly assumes that at least some pro-activeness on the part of readers can be expected. Buy that bass. Buy those strings. Play. :rolleyes:

best,
bert
[/quote]

yes, quite! Blimey, do you want me to do *everything* for you? You'll not be disappointed, so GET THE BASS! ;)