Why become a member? ×

Sold

captain black

Hi,
Haven't had this long and picked it up locally for nostalgic reasons ( an Aria was my first decent bass). I'm not having much to do with it though and I find it's not really my cup of tea. So, although I'm not really sure of the value of it, I'd like to trade for something else (maybe some kind of Jazz or maybe a G&L tribute or similar?). Cash from me also if required.
It appears to be all original apart from one grub screw on the bridge (was provided by BassDoc (cheers Howard)) which isnt gold but works perfectly.
Though its in really good shape, It has some small dings and a couple of chips which have been coloured in but could have been done better. They don't look that bad though, and a much better repair job would be a simple operation.

I don't know the age or, as I said, the value, so maybe some of you Jap fans could help me out.
Anyone's more than welcome to have a go if in the Newcastle area.
Cheers
Joe

[attachment=114594:IMG_0380.jpg][attachment=114595:IMG_0381.jpg][attachment=114596:IMG_0382.jpg]
[attachment=114597:IMG_0383.jpg][attachment=114598:IMG_0384.jpg][attachment=114599:IMG_0385.jpg]
[attachment=114600:IMG_0386.jpg][attachment=114601:IMG_0387.jpg][attachment=114603:IMG_0388.jpg]

Edited by captain black

• 4 months later...