Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 6 string late 2003

stevendempster

I have a 6 string Flamed Maple Warwick Steamer Stage 1, finished in december 2003, with a broadneck.

Trade value 1400. May sell £1300 posted.

The bass has some great features such as the 2 piece bridge (which has to be the most adjustable bridges i've ever seen) spacing at the bridge can be adjusted although its set up at 20mm, when it comes to string height both the "just a nut 2" and bridge can be lowered and raised in seconds.

At present this bass has a nice low action and of course a great tone!

The Ebony Ramp which you can see in the pics I had custom made and is easy to insert and remove, stuck down with nothing more than blue tack as it doesn't leave any marks!

Heres what the Warwick website has to say about this beauty.

The Streamer Stage I is a true masterpiece of modern bass construction and one of the most successful of all the thoroughbreds in Warwick's stable. Each Maple body is carefully selected and ergonomically shaped for increased stability at a reduced weight.

The Streamer Stage I's neck-through design maximizes playability and provides a magnificent foundation for a naturally rich tone and enhanced sound. The extraordinary versatility of the Streamer Stage I is one of its most obvious advantages.

Whether in the defined mid-range, or the clear velvety-soft high register, the Stage I performs immaculately. The tone control system, with 3-band electronics provides both dramatic and subtle changes of timbre

Been playing this for years now and fancy a change, really want a singlecut 5 string or perhaps a nice ken smith.

Willing to put cash towards something also, hit me with any trade offers.

Check out the new pics, ive also added the wiring diagram downloaded from the warwick website.

Edited by stevendempster

A highly recommended bass from a trustworthy basschat'er! I know this bass very well. Classic Warwick tones. Incredible note clarity throughout. Tight B string and good balance for a 6 string. Good luck with the sale Steven. If I didn't have a July tax bill I would have made you an offer :-)

I know Stevie and I've had a go on this bass. The pics don't really do it justice, its really comfortable, and even though I'm not a sixer kind of guy in the slightest I got around on it really easy, despite it being a broadneck.

Hurry up and get some better photos up, ye sasij! :D

This is one of most beautifull looking and sounding basses ive witnessed, if i wasnt such a mink and terrible on 6 strings i would prob be putting in an offer. For any potential intrested parties ive bought and sold quite few items with Steve and he has always been trustworthy and reliable (quite surprising really considering he is of Huntly origin)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...