Why become a member? ×

Please delete

AngeR

[quote name='spencer.b' timestamp='1343076473' post='1744971']
why get another one
[/quote]

I love my amp! I don't think about get rid of it. Love my cab too but if it was 4Ohm, this topic didn't exist.

Call Mark at Bassdirect and find out if you can add the HD210 cab. I think these cabs are very similar and might work well together.

You are already half way to a modular 410 which is your best option in my opinion.

[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1343088158' post='1745210']
Call Mark at Bassdirect and find out if you can add the HD210 cab. I think these cabs are very similar and might work well together.

You are already half way to a modular 410 which is your best option in my opinion.
[/quote]

I know that would be a nice combination but in this moment I can't afford a new cab. The new HD series looks very nice! ;)

All PM replied!
Thanks to all for looking.

Edited by AngeR

I run various combinations of Berg cabs from HT322 (heavyweight) to 2off AE112 cabs (lightweight).
I'm surprised your cab isn't loud enough though. ??
One of my 300W 112 cabs can do most things but having one speaker lacks a bit of depth but not volume.
Berg cabs will easily overstretch their rating as per guidance on their website.
They recommend using a higher powered amp to run them.
Are you maybe being a little bit cautious with it and holding back a bit.

It would be a great shame to sell your Berg. They have to be one of the best cab mfr's on the market IMO.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Dave

• 6 months later...

Would you like to trade for a Genz Benz NeoX 212T? (carpet covered one)
I live in northern Italy, therefore a local exchange without postage may even be possible.
It was just born for what you're looking for. Great stand alone cab for mid to high volume situations with good dispersion and vertical alignment. It's totally overkill for me though.

Edited by ale29