Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! FS - SWR TRIAD SPEAKER CABINET

MrT-Bass

FOR SALE - SWR TRIAD CAB £200 ovno

Superb sounding cab. 4.5 stars on Harmony Central reviews - [url="http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/59762"]http://www.harmonyce.../products/59762[/url]
This cab has seen a bit of action but is still in pretty good condition and sounds amazing!! There are a few marks on the top but any marks are superficial and in no way effect the performance....and did I mention how hugely fantastic is sounds..!

Here's the specification and pictures-

SWR TRIAD SPEC:
4 Ohm, 400 watt, three-way speaker enclosure featuring (1) 15" speaker, (1) 10" speaker and a tweeter. Very accurate studio sound from SWR's only three-way enclosure.
Features Bottom Slot Port
Spring Loaded Rubber Grip Handles
Black Ozite Carpeting with Stack Lock Corners
Chrome Stamped Steel Vibration-Free Grill
High Quality Metal Input Panel with Heavy-Duty Attenuator
1/4" In/Out and SpeakonÆ Input Jacks
Horn Protection Circuit
Power output N/A
Impedance (Ohms) 4 Ohms at 1KHz
Speakers 1X15"
1X10"
1 Foster Horn
Weight 80 lbs.
Height: 27", Width: 23", Depth: 18.5"
Power Handling 400 Watts RMS

[attachment=113360:photo 1.JPG][attachment=113361:photo 2.JPG][attachment=113362:photo 3.JPG][attachment=113363:photo 4.JPG]
I'm not keen on shipping so collection from West London would be preferable.

I also have an SWR Red Head that I may sell but I'm undecided about that at this point...

Edited by MrT-Bass

[quote name='BassBunny' timestamp='1342532627' post='1736675']
Knockout Cabs these. I used to have one and they don't half do the business. I love the way they use a low-pass filter so at certain low end frequencies you just get the 15" and then the 10" comes in as well.
[/quote]

+1

I still have my Triad and rate it really highly...

Good luck with the sale!

I was rehearsing last night and had to use a Markbass 210 combo, which wasn't bad at all... But i really missed the clarity and thump I normally get with my Triad...

Which reminded me why I rate these cabs so highly!

In fact, at last year's SE Bass Bash, Alex Claber did an A/B test between my Triad and his Super 12 T in the Jam Room, and there really wasn't that much difference, except that the Super 12 T can handle a lot more power of course..

Anyway, good luck with it!