Why become a member? ×

Delete

dafonky

longlife guarantee,handmade, Lindy Fralin Pu's, Pope preamp, D-tuner.....

1) swamp ash/maple neck :superb 70'ies Funky Jazz Bass sound, well balanced .

2) alder body , brazilian rosewood neck: 60'ies Pu spacing, 60'ies pre CBS Jazz bass sound

both have a D-tuner which was standard for old NYC Foderas, both build in 1997-1998 , not comparable to the new NYC Series....

EURO 2150 :rolleyes: each bass with a standard case

Edited by dafonky

the weight is medium ....4,5 kg approx...... between a heavy Fender 77 ( mine has 5,5 kilo) and a very lightweight swamp Ash, which has not the same bottom as this Fodera, ...the bass is perfectly balanced....

I have 3 old NYC Empire all built between 1997-1999 folks, they are superb instruments, not comparable to the new NYC series
:blink: and play mostly the same one.......so this one and another one has to go , these basses are meant to be played on stage and not in the flightcase :rolleyes:

Edited by dafonky

Hi Adam

yes, same price, : longlife guarantee, Lindy Fralin Pu's , Gold hard ware , D-tuner was on every old Fodera NYC ....the bass has a fat, 60'ies sound....I had 2 pre CBS Jazzbasses, this one has a much more balanced sound and is very reliable and easier to play....they are the best workingmans basses