Why become a member? ×

PLEASE REMOVE

Skezza

I have recently completed 3 years playing bass with a functions band and decided for the moment I am going to concentrate on my 6 string duties for a while. I may do the odd dep gig but that will not require all the gear I have got so I am having a bit of a clearout. Whichever of the two amps here does not sell I will keep for the odd occasion.

Markbass CMD102P Bought off here about 6 months ago I paid about £495 for it from Bassgeek I then had a noisy fan replaced and bought a roqsolid cover which cost me £50 and £25
so I am looking for £540

Markbass LM2 bought off here for about £350 ( EA IAmps 500 plus £100) off Monckyman. This has only been used for small wine bar gigs and the odd rehersal and carried as backup to my combo

I am Looking for £320

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]WHICHEVER SELLS FIRST ---AS IN THE CASH IS IN MY HANDS--- THE OTHER WILL BE REMOVED[/b]

[b]I WILL TAKE A TRADE AGAINST EITHER OF A FENDER TELECASTER USA OR JAP PREFERABLY WITH A ROSEWOOD FRETBOARD // A STRATOCASTER USA OR JAP [/b]

[b]OR AN IBANEZ PROMETHEAN[/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url="http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Jonnygonad/bass%20amplifiers%20and%20speakers%20for%20sale/"]http://s639.photobuc...s%20for%20sale/[/url]

Edited by Skezza

[quote name='Skezza' timestamp='1341568633' post='1721005']

here are the phots with a picture of my rig the last bass gig I did in April in a marquee (including a 5 string bass collection which will soon be up for sale)

[/quote]

I might be interested in having the Bass Collection back again, let me know what you decide to do. Sounds like major-league life-changing stuff, hope it works out for you.