Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Jazzman £600

ape

The time has finally come to sell my lovely Warwick, I'm not having as much time to play now days so for now just going to stick to my old battered Ibanez, I'm after £600 for it collected. People are welcome to come and look and try, it's a fantastic looking and sounding bass but not being used as much so could use the funds. It's in really good condition other than being a bit shiny on the wax/oil coat where my fingers have rubbed ( not worn though just shiny). Comes with gold hardware and a set of Optima gold strings on it to compliment the rest of the gold (not that I have OCD or anything lol). Here's some pics and am happy to try and answer any questions. I won't post though sorry, I never have time and would worry about transit. Ooh forgot to mention it comes with a Warwick gig bag.

Forgot to mention as well, I've sold a 6 string previously to a moderator on here and a bass amp to another nice chap, I'm sure if you ask them they'll tell you I'm a good honest chap.

Hi sorry, no trades at the sec, I'm only getting rid due to lack of use, if I was using one a lot I'd just keep the Warwick lol but with me not gigging or anything at the minute I' just going to stick to my less fancy used and abused Ibanez. Replied to your PM Simon.

No worries, let me know when you've got some cash sorted if it's still here :-) , yeah it's a gorgeous colour and even better in the flesh, the range of sounds you can get are fantastic too

does this bass have the warwick straplocks with it, I cant tell from the pictures Also has anybody ever had a problem with them as there is a guitarist on youtube complaining about them saying that his guitar is now damaged due to failure in the staplocks. could be that he didn't install them right but im not sure it sounds very unlike warwick for anything they make to go wrong.

I got Warwick straplocks on my Jazzman (I had to buy the end pins independently for them as they did not come with the bass and at first seemed hard to fit properly). I have schaller on my other warwick which I was used to and was a bit skeptical myself about the Warwick ones as I was just unaccustomed (I'm sure I saw that same video you did...and the ball bearing thing did not sit right with me) and was gonna change to schallers. But I've not had any problem and I don't feel insecure/worried using them anymore and I'm keeping them on the bass. The centre pin extended keeps the balls protruded so that it secures the strap end to the bass part. If I was still worried, trust me I would have changed them a long time ago. Anyways, bump for an awesome bass ;)

[quote name='Tandro' timestamp='1341734026' post='1723187']
I got Warwick straplocks on my Jazzman (I had to buy the end pins independently for them as they did not come with the bass and at first seemed hard to fit properly). I have schaller on my other warwick which I was used to and was a bit skeptical myself about the Warwick ones as I was just unaccustomed (I'm sure I saw that same video you did...and the ball bearing thing did not sit right with me) and was gonna change to schallers. But I've not had any problem and I don't feel insecure/worried using them anymore and I'm keeping them on the bass. The centre pin extended keeps the balls protruded so that it secures the strap end to the bass part. If I was still worried, trust me I would have changed them a long time ago. Anyways, bump for an awesome bass ;)
[/quote] cheers for reply mate, I had a set of schallers on my jazz and they jest fell to bits so I didn't want to use them again so I will give the Warwick ones a try and see how I get on with them

Edited by simon bass

• 9 months later...