Why become a member? ×

STOLEN, ESSEX, GK RB 1001 MK 2 AND OTHER STUFF...

nig

[color=#333333]STOLEN...LEIGH AREA, ESSEX, GALLIEN KRUEGER RB 1001 MK2 BASS HEAD AND SAMSON WIRELESS SYSTEM, BOTH RACK MOUNTED IN A 3U SBK BOX RACK WITH GK AND CUSTOM MADE SPEAKONS AND SILVER CASE WITH BOSS TUNER, SM58, LEADS ETC...REWARD OFFERED.[/color]

[color=#333333]ALSO DONT FORGET THE SILVER CASE WITH...YOU KNOW BOSS TUNER, SM58, POWER CABLES, ALL LEADS...FAST FRET, LOL, ALL THE USUAL GIG STUFF AND EASIER TO PUNT AROUND.[/color]

[color=#333333]Thank you.[/color]

[color=#333333]moderators please move if in wrong section.[/color]

So sorry to hear about this. Stealing is the lowest form of criminality, try and rob me and at least I can make you sorry you ever decided to become a criminal. Thieves should be shot in the knees and scalped.

Hope your equipment finds its way back to you. Come on metropolitan police....!!

Thanks guys...I have played for 33 years, this is my first theft...some may say ive been lucky, I have a gig tonight on donated and borrowed stuff, there are still good people out there...most are musicians to be fair...x