Why become a member? ×

Markbass 102p Combo + Original cover..SOLD

<P>My 3rd MB rig..Still don't like 'em!!...Little use and near mint cond..£520..p/x 5/6 string bass,quality amp/cab..Cash adjustment either way..Collect from Wakefield..</P>........Could deliver locally...

Edited by Beneath It All

[quote name='roonjuice' timestamp='1340568422' post='1706430'] Er. I think u have your wires crossed mate. I offered a genz 9.0!!!!! [/quote]........................Oops..Apologies all round [age related!!]..p.s. ..I DID reply but have had probs with messaging & adding pics since the site ws 'updated' -seems as though other BCers have similar probs..Moderators take note!

Edited by Beneath It All

[quote name='Rowley Birkin QC' timestamp='1340574423' post='1706547']
Please be sure to leave me some feedback relating to when you purchased this from me earlier this year when you've cleared a profit if you'd be so kind........ ;)
[/quote]...Don't believe I've ever 'cleared a profit' on any item I bought and resold via BC..

@Rowley Birkin QC: in the past I have - rightly - been requested to keep comments about price to myself or within the confines of a PM. I think it is neither here nor there what you or anybody else paid. If the price is too high on this combo, nobody will buy so you can leave it up to supply-demand.

Edited by HazBeen

Hazbeen,

I don't believe I commented on whether the price was too high or not, but it's generally regarded, within the community, to be bad form to buy something from another BC'er and profit from it. I sold this to Mike earlier this year and even left him some positive feedback in relation to the dealings.......just looking for the same courtesy in the spirit of the community. Surely that's not too much to ask?

Maybe I'll edit the feedback to reflect the experience, keeping it factual of course?

Have a bump on me Mike.

Edited by Rowley Birkin QC

Thanks for that HaZbeen........Really don't what his problem is..For anyone who may be interested, I paid him £500 - the asking price; No doubt I could have offered him £475 like 99% of other buyers would have done but I was happy to pay full-price as it was a fair price....So now I ask £520 knowing that I'll be offered £500...Not exactly rocket science QC...and certainly no reason to try & trash my sale.. can only assume he was upset that I neglected to leave him some feedback - very sad..