Why become a member? ×

BYOC ESV Fuzz

Toasted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XiSQoMgBTk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XiSQoMgBTk[/url]

This is a cool pedal I made. It's a BYOC Fuzz with internal controls and a few choice mods. It's got the Jack Orman input "buffer" so it works great with active and passive basses. It's got the cool colour changing LED. It's also got two Beavis Audio mods. One to boost the volume, and one to boost the bass. It's also in a REALLY sexy Sw***box enclosure.

BYOC Kit: £60
Sw[i][/i]ankbox Enclosure: £30
Extra Parts: £20
[i]Total parts cost: £110.[/i]

I'd really like to get [b]£75[/b] for this if I could. Including next day special delivery anywhere in the UK. Cheers. Joe. Edited by Toasted

I am indeed a clever little camper.

I'll do a short clip tonight.

I might be interested in trades, as always let me know what you have (but [b]not[/b] fo overdrive, distortion or fuzz pedals). I'd definitely favour a cash deal.

[quote name='Toasted' post='182600' date='Apr 22 2008, 10:24 AM']Nope, I went to the gym instead. It's a fuzz face. It sounds like a fuzz face.[/quote]

So it's not like a WM then :)

I'd be interested to hear an audio clip, I'm not wasting your time as I am interested...

Nice, great sustain. I would be slightly anxious about having no control over volume or drive/mix. If it had more control then I think I would be parting with some cash...

It's a great looking pedal mate, chic orange box and that LED is very cool.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='183317' date='Apr 22 2008, 11:05 PM']Nice, great sustain. I would be slightly anxious about having no control over volume or drive/mix. If it had more control then I think I would be parting with some cash...

It's a great looking pedal mate, chic orange box and that LED is very cool.[/quote]

Those controls are inside so you can set them and then never worry about knocking them mid gig or anything

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='183317' date='Apr 22 2008, 11:05 PM']I would be slightly anxious about having no control over volume or drive/mix. If it had more control then I think I would be parting with some cash...[/quote]

Your wish is my command :) :

I forgot to mention it's also full mechanical 100% true bypass, runs from a boss-style 9V plug and is really really teeny small.

Edited by Toasted

[quote name='Toasted' post='183485' date='Apr 23 2008, 08:45 AM']Your wish is my command :) :

I forgot to mention it's also full mechanical 100% true bypass, runs from a boss-style 9V plug and is really really teeny small.[/quote]

ahhhhh, why do you do this to me?!?! I am now just trying to justify the cash to myself...damn you toasted for making such a beautifully tempting fuzzzzzzzzzz

i may be in contact in the near future

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='183559' date='Apr 23 2008, 10:14 AM']ahhhhh, why do you do this to me?!?! I am now just trying to justify the cash to myself...damn you toasted for making such a beautifully tempting fuzzzzzzzzzz

i may be in contact in the near future[/quote]

Hurry because I'm also looking for the cash to buy it :)

how does this stand up when translating to bass; i.e. how much of the low frequency range do you loose? I love the sound of the fuzz in that clip but i need something with some balls still and keeps the low rumble of bass, does this do the job?