Why become a member? ×

Just a quick hello

Deliriumbassist

Good morning, afternoon or evening, depending on where you are!

Just a quick introduction about myself- my name's Ben, I'm 24 years old, I live in Lincoln UK and have been playing bass for at least 10 years.

Anyways, interesting stuff :P

My current axe is a Warwick CS Corvette from 2009:

[url="http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/deliriumbassist/"]http://s660.photobuc...eliriumbassist/[/url]

Those of you from another forum will know that already anyways :P

My rig consists of a Dave Hall Amps VT1 EQ/Bass/Drive valve preamp/DI box (recommended to me by Burpster, and I've swapped out the stock 12AX7 for a 12AT7) which I generally feed straight into the PA, along with a Boss TU-3, Boss LMB-3 and an EHX Bassballs (original full size unit). If I absolutely, positively need to use an amp, I use the power amp section of an Ashdown Little Giant into an Ashdown 410 cab.

I've played in a huge number of genres over the years, never wanting to pigeonhole myself or get too comfortable.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community, and hope to learn a lot!

Cheers!

Ben

Hi Ben...that other forum wouldn't be the Warwick forum by any chance - I'm a member there too but have a different user name - it won't take to long to figure out what it is just by looking at the for sale threads..

A big Welcome to BC...

The Greek- I'm a very inactive member of the 'wick forum

BassTractor- I've always been a big proponent of playing anything and everything- never know what your next gig's gonna be!

Warwick_official- The pictures really don't do justice to the figuring- there's a lovely beeswing throughout the entire thing, even the normal bubinga back (which actually looks a lot like pommele, which I certainly didn't order- maybe i got lucky and someone messed up the order sheet :P: ) Always on the saving up for the next one, though!

Thanks for the hello guys!

• 1 month later...