Why become a member? ×

Tecamp M212 (sold) and Ashdown Little Giant 1000 both FS

trent900

Hi

I have a Tecamp M212 4ohm cabinet for sale.

It's in pretty good nick, some wear and tear from usage (see pictures).

These are pretty well known for their quality vs. weight ratio. This is a 2x12 with a big sound yet it weighs only 20kg. If you've got gloves, it can be a one hand lift!

They are about £900 new, so I'm looking for £450 ono.

Collection ideally, from Derby, but will consider other possibilities...though they will likely have cost implications of course.

Also an Ashdown Little Giant 1000 (the orange one). Obviously not the best amp in the world - nobody will pretend it is - but it powers a big rig while being almost weightless. Rarely used. Note - the blue cable visible in the pics won't be in the box when it's sold it doesn't belong to me! Offers on this one - £100? This one also I could post for postage costs, but again collection would be ideal.

See various pictures below. Apologies for the ones that show that I'm no David Bailey.

Regards,

Jon

Edited by trent900

• 1 month later...

Something has changed - so these are both now back on the market, dammit.

People make me offers and then calamities occur. Something about these amps must be cursed...I would suggest not making me an offer directly, your house might burn down or something that seems to be about the way in which things are working. Maybe you could use code to avoid the curse: 'Annie has won £450 on the lottery. Maybe Annie will make the investments you suggest' or something like that.

Or not.

As you choose.

Just please buy the gear. Cheers.

Jon