Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS210 cab for sale - open to reasonable offers around my asking price.

Aguilar 210 Bass Cabinet:
Specs and Features
Two 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnets
Power handling: 350 watts
High quality injection molded tweeter with integral phase plug
Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
Frequency response: 42Hz to 16kHz plus/minus 2db
Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w-1m
Dimensions: 18 1/4" H x 22 1/2" W x 16 5/8" D

http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/204/title/aguilar-gs210/cat/28

Nice cab, bump.

I'm not the seller, so he could confirm, but I think the cab weight is 62 lbs. I got that from another ad on BC. It's also an 8ohms cab. Aquilar is top end stuff but indeed the GS range is not light. If you're looking for that you'll probably need to look at the newer DB range. But still a very nice cab for a reasonable price.

Edited by grtz

Hi, sorry I've been tied up with college stuff,.I also don't get emails from this site about anything, let alone replies to my advert.
It is indeed an 8 ohm cab, two of these would be amazing.
It's not a light cab, but it certainly isn't heavy at all. I'm 10 stone and skinny and it's very easy to carry around. It has very sturdy side handles.

[quote name='hamfist' timestamp='1339064289' post='1683017']
OK thanks. Hmmmm, but I think 62lbs is just a little too heavy for what i'm wanting, which is a light, rehearsal cab

cheers anyway. good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

I really don't think this is 62lbs. I have no way of weighing it, but I just very easily lifted it head height.

Edited by Soliloquy

According to the Aguilar site the majority of DB & GS cabs are more or less the same weight.

The GS 210 isn't listed any more but by using some pro-rate weights from the 410 & 212 I'd say it comes in at 59lbs :)

I based my calcs on the DB series: 4x10 is 98 lbs & the 2x10 is 59 lbs (40% less)

GS 4x10 is also 98 lbs according to Aguilar web site so I guessed the the 2x10 is going to be about 59lbs as well.

Musician's Friend in the States are listing it for sale still (it's actually discontinued now) and they say it's 62lbs.

Great little cab by the way. The GS series really rock :)