Why become a member? ×

FS/FT 1982 Ibanez Musician £400 + postage

Davetbass

Another victim of my house move cull.

Ibanez Musician traded fairly recently with Gray. Neck through and great condition for its age. It's had a full set up and fret dress. Restrung with new Ernieball 100-45 medium gauge strings. The finish has aged to a nice gold colour and all the hardware functions perfectly. Pups and eq are working and sound amazing. Only bad ding is on the top contour of the body and is visible in one of the photo's.

There's one on ebay for over a grand but I'm not greedy. Priced to sell :)

Thanks for looking.

Dave

£400 + postage or cash on collection or trade for a 6 string (not bass) of equal quality.

[attachment=110091:ibby1.jpg]
[attachment=110092:ibby2.jpg]
[attachment=110093:ibby3.jpg]
[attachment=110094:ibby4.jpg]
[attachment=110095:ibby5.jpg]

Edit for pics

Edited by Davetbass

• 2 weeks later...

[i]Dave you must be mad selling at that price i have a left handed version of the musician and i love it .Yesterday i played my fender p usa model my musicman and 2 of my warwicks and to be honest when i played my musician i thought what a great bass my musician was .Who ever buys that is getting the bargain of a life time if it was left handed i would buy it no probs .Good luck with the sale and i am sure it wont be on hear for long .[/i]

How is this still here?! I have the Ltd Edition one and it's my most played bass, everything about it is just right :) If I could justify a second I would snap this up especially as it's just down the road from me. Is it now on ebay?! Good luck with the sale! :)