Why become a member? ×

*PRICE DROP* Yamaha Attitude Ltd ll Lava Red (with certificate of authenticity and hard case) and Signed Yamaha BB714BS

AngelDown

[quote name='AngelDown' timestamp='1338929055' post='1681367']
hi people, getting alot of watchers on ebay again but still no sale, if your interested but havnt got the money or cant afford it right now, dont be afraid to pm me and let me know your interest. Also does anybody reccommend any alternative forums, sites or places to advertise this sale where i mite find a buyer or a sheehan fan looking for an attitude as i need to sell it asap. I dont normally want or have to sell my basses so im not sure where the best places to try and sell it are, if anyone can give me any advice regarding this specific bass i would be really grateful, cheers.
[/quote]

There is a Yamaha Attitude Ltd page on Facebook dedicated to this bass. I should know, I was kicked off if for mentioning the F word (Fender :P ).
Sold one of mine through there, the other through here.
Good luck.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1340275483' post='1702029']
There is a Yamaha Attitude Ltd page on Facebook dedicated to this bass. I should know, I was kicked off if for mentioning the F word (Fender :P ).
Sold one of mine through there, the other through here.
Good luck.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated

Listing has ended but i am still looking to sell so pm me if your interested or post here. If there's any serious interest or someone wants to buy this beautiful bass i will re-list on ebay so there's an official place to make the transaction.

Thanks again.

Have added best offer to ebay listing, please no time wasters though please, if your going to make an offer make sure its a respectable offer that i can consider and not a silly one.

pm me if you have any questions or just post here, cheers.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1341899554' post='1725719']
Assume you are open to offers on the 714 from Basschatters as there are no fees on here, but FEEBay/PAINPal fees pushing £50? , which is a big dent in £370.
[/quote]

Yeah, i am just starting to realize that. I'm not someone who regularly sells stuff online or at all actually and ebay would take around £80 if i sold both basses and that's not including what paypal might take which im guessing would be close to that again. Basschatters are free to make offers on here, if there was a basschatter that was willing to meet my valuation of one of the basses i would happily take down the ebay sale and sell through here. This thread has been going very quiet at times though so ebay is really just another way to maximize the amount of people i can get interest from to make a sale and a back up plan if theres no offers on these forums.
Most of the offers i have received through ebay so far are people that i assume have not seen these forums and have not posted or pm'd me on here so although a basschat sale would be me first choice i'd be willing to bite the bullet and pay silly fees if it means i can make a sale.

For what its worth guys i have a BB714BS in black like this one and its the bass i have been searching for for ever! I had an attitude but my little w***ing spanners hurt from playing the neck....it is designed by Mr Sheehan who has hands like frigging shovels FFS!...anyhow the 714BS is everything sound wise that the attitude is without the strained hands! I get feedback on mine which is pretty sweet!

I am looking to buy another one, but i want the red one ..... and im gonna put a trem on it :o) cos im a sick muthafukka hahahaha

Good luck with the sale and, i repeat the BS is an exploding rock rhinocerous of a bass........

[quote name='Piggery Bassist' timestamp='1342472011' post='1735865']
For what its worth guys i have a BB714BS in black like this one and its the bass i have been searching for for ever! I had an attitude but my little w***ing spanners hurt from playing the neck....it is designed by Mr Sheehan who has hands like frigging shovels FFS!...anyhow the 714BS is everything sound wise that the attitude is without the strained hands! I get feedback on mine which is pretty sweet!

I am looking to buy another one, but i want the red one ..... and im gonna put a trem on it :o) cos im a sick muthafukka hahahaha

Good luck with the sale and, i repeat the BS is an exploding rock rhinocerous of a bass........
[/quote]

His hands aren't THAT massive man ;)

Wrist positioning has to change alot to compensate for the 'tude though.

The BB714BS is a great bass. Nails the woofer-ier early Attitude tones!

[quote name='AngelDown' timestamp='1342691248' post='1739265']
Well the Attitude Ltd 2 should be officially sold by the end of today, just need to find the BB714BS a new home now......................anyone want to give this lovely bass a home? :(
[/quote]

I do, but can't afford to!

Cracking basses though, best of luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...