Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger MB210 combo & 400w 115MBE cab. Sold Pending Payment

There's something else that I have my eye on now so this is up for grabs.

I bought the [url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/products_mbCombos.html"]MB210 combo[/url] at the end of last year and the [url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/products_mbe_series.html"]115MBE[/url] cab shortly afterwards.

For something so small and light, this goes very loud and gnarly thanks to the GK Boost control. I've used this for everything from small pubs to huge social clubs and its never failed to deliver or come close to its limits.

The combo has the usual GK parametric EQ and boost controls as well as horn on/off button and a limiter which I have on all the time. It puts out 350w on its own or 500w with a second cab.

The cab is the 400w 8ohm version and not the cheaper 200w one. A lot of the bottom end trouser flapping quality comes from this cab and IMO its a perfect match to this combo.

The cabs are in near mint condition and have been kept in their matching Roqsolid covers since Ibought them. The combo cover has blue piping and the cab has red so that I could tell which was which whenever just wanted to grab the combo.

There is some marking to the bottom of the combo and cab when they have been put down outside the car prior to loading them but nothing major and nothing visible when you are using them (unless you wanted to stack them horizontally for whatever reason)

Oh yes, with them being identical sizes you could stack them horizontally.

They both come in at under 16kg each making it an easy one journey from car to stage with the pair of them

All in, including the covers, they cost me about £800. I am going to do them for £580 posted to mainland UK. They are less than 6 months old and still look almost brand new.

Here are some pics, I will try to get more up over the weekend, if they last that long.

I won't split them unless I have definite offers for both

Edited by Delberthot

ll give Mr hot a bump and confirm all he says about this rig which is the rig I'm currently using and am very happy with. I'm now doing the majority of Doc B gigs with the combo alone , with my old GK/Ashdown rig I had to use both cabs most of the time. The MB210 has incredible bass for such a lightweight unit.

The only difference between this rig and mine is that Delbert put a little thought into the covers and had the piping in different colours to distinguish one from t'other. I had both my roqsolids done in blue like a right pillock and have had to put tape round the combo handle to tell them apart !

In fact whichever sensible BCer buys this - if you want matching covers I'll swap you the red one for my blue !

Thanks Dr.

I honestly won't be sad if I don't sell this. You actually have the time it takes me to get my Rickenbacker next week to buy it cos if its not sold by then I'm running it alongside a Hartke LH500 and Ashdown 4x10" for the full Ric-o-sound experience. :D

OK, I've put together another rig that I fancied so I'm going to offer this one final time for £530 delivered to mainland UK or £500 if picked up.

I'm away for the weekend so won't be able to answer any questions until Tuesday.

If it doesn't sell then I'll withdraw it and have one hell of a Ric-o-sound rig :D

Edited by Delberthot

I did a monsterous room this aft and for logistical reasons (courtesy car) couldn't take the extension cab to what's pretty much a loud rock venue - so I used the combo alone.

I was a huge sound - and I even had a couple of players come over to see what the hell it was. They thought I must have shoved it through the PA which I hadn't at all.

Do yourselves a favour , folks - esp at this bargain price.

I've just got back from my regular Sunday night gig at Bradford City Vaults

Been using my MB210 there for a year or so with upright and Fender basses

Gives me a big, fat, vintage sound with any bass

Tonight the venue was heaving with the noisiest audience I've ever experienced but I could hear every note from my Yamaha SLB200

Don't miss out on a bargain!