Why become a member? ×

SOLD 5-String Status S1 Classic Fretless for Sale/Trade

markstuk

As per pictures, comes with Status branded hiscox case and case candy.

Only issues are a headstock knock that's taken some of the lacquer (about 3 mm x 5 mm) off of the lower far end of the headstock, but is hard to photograph being shiny black on slightly less shiny black and a little fretboard surface wear.. Currently strung with Status half wounds but will come with a varied set of lightly used sets of flatwound strings :-)

I'm just not using it at the moment at all.. Value - hard to say in this marketplace but say £575? . I'm based in South Warwickshire..

Cheers

Mark [attachment=108644:S1-1.jpg][attachment=108645:S1-2.jpg][attachment=108646:S1CBACK.jpg][attachment=108647:S1Cfront.jpg]

Edited by markstuk

I am very tempted by this but I have to adhere to my one in one out policy. I could offer my electro up for trade if you were interested

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/171481-5-string-status-electro-for-sale-or-trade-for-5-string-fretless/page__gopid__1669679#entry1669679

Why is it that as soon as I have sorted myself for an extended range fretless, BCers suddenly decide to move theirs on? This is lovely and I would've had this off you like a shot 3 months ago. Doh! Have a bump for a lovely fretless.

I currently use a Series II 4 fretless and quite fancy a 5. Only problem is I'd prefer a through body neck and no head. Shame coz I have a Musicman 5 fretted - black with single active pup - maple neck, rosewood board from the late 90s. If I can get to play an S1 here in London I'll give it a go to see if I'd like one.

Because I'm pretty certain it will sell within a given time period...

[quote name='FrederikVanDuuren' timestamp='1340199696' post='1700904']
on Ebay? :( ebay is great for buyers, bad for sellers...

why not try to sell it via www.bassdirect.co.uk or www.bassgrear.co.uk

good luck
[/quote]