Why become a member? ×

CLEAROUT!!! Massive amount of things I need rid of! Cables, cases, pedals, guitars, etc etc...

Right,

This is LONG overdue...

I have a HUGE list of things I haven't used in a long time that from cables, to cases and far beyond. :)

If you want to do a bulk buy, I'll give a discount, If you want EVERYTHING then I'll give a big discount! To make it easy, ALL the prices I have quoted will include postage, so remember there will be no extra fees!! The price you pay will get the item delivered to your door... Again, I can do a little extra discount, on top of the discount fro multiple items due to decreased postage costs, so I'll try and get you the best deal possible.

If you don't require postage, and want to collect, then I'll reduce the price by around 15% give or take. We can discuss via PM if you want, but I'd guess a reduction of 15% if you collect it is about fair.

There are 2 or 3 items that were donated to me from this site for my job with the learning disabled, these items never got round to being used, so the money I get from the sale of THOSE items, will go to the centre where I work and not in my pocket.

Furthermore, if I raise more than I need to get what I want (which isnt too much!) then I'll donate the rest to basschat. These are all things I don't use anymore, so if I raise what I need, I'm happy for the rest to go to a good cause!

So, here's the list, and here's the prices! Remember, discounts for all who buy multiple items!!! And, postage is included. :)

Guitar with fender pups (in pieces but 100% present) £60
Protection racket Hi-Tom drum case (used to house all the below cables!) £16
Rockcase hard case (used, but in very servicable condition!) £37
Markbass softcase (for the 2u 19inch rack heads, st1200 etc) £40
Alesis Protrack w/charger & stereo cable £55
Skullcandy snoop dog Full Ear headphones with 1/4 jack adapter £40
8 wall hangers with screws £30 for the lot.
1x 12m neutrik jack to jack £15
2x 6m proel mic cables £10 each
Triangle with beater (everyones favorite instrument!) £4
2 sets of bridge and neck epiphone les paul guitar chrome humbucker pups (4 in total) £20 the lot
Bass bridge (standard looking 5 screw bridge) £8
3x kettle leads £10 the lot
2x 2m (ish) rockcable speakon to speakon cables £16
Fender mini twin amp £20
Midi cable £4
Crappy mic (works fine, but not great quality) £9
70s red curly jack £5
2u half size rack ears £5
Qwik tune tuner (with working 9v battery) £5
BLE100 Liiter/Enhancer pedal £11
Half size violin (definitely used and needs strings!) £15
Gibson guitar machine heads + bridge bit (3 of one kind, 3 of another!) £20 the lot
1/8 inch jack (iPod to Car stereo kind of cable) £4
Chrome Zippo. £9

If anybody wanted EVERYTHING left on the list I'd do the lot for a substantial discount and give a 15% donation to BassChat. Let me know!

PS, Sorry for the crappy pictures, they're done with my phone... :( I can take better pics of selected items if you want, but what you see is what you get!

Thanks guys! Russ. 07912222127 if you want to talk!

[attachment=107403:a.JPG][attachment=107404:b.JPG][attachment=107405:c.JPG][attachment=107406:d.JPG]

Edited by binky_bass

Haha, no worries man! It may have already been sold, so the money will be going towards something for the centre, more than likely a new karaoke machine as the guys love it and ours us knackered! Hope that's ok sir? Thanks for the bump :)

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1336634321' post='1648546']
The markbass case will fit any of the full size 2u markbass amps, or and 19" 2u bit of rack gear! So I'm guessing the internal dimensions are 19" x 2u high x about 13" deep.

Hope that helps sir!
[/quote]

Alright cheers bud will check it out and get back at you.