Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Genz Streamliner 9, GK 1001-II, GK Neo 1x12"

Jack

Hey guys,

I've been wanting to downsize my rig for a while now and it's time for it all to go to free up some money! Items are located in Newcastle(ish) but I am happy to deliver, prices do not include delivery but we can certainly work something out, I'm open to offers too.

[color=#ff0000]Scroll down for pics![/color]

[s]Genz-Benz Streamliner 9

This is a simply wonderful micro head that runs the gamut from 'warm studio pre' to 'grindy SVT'. Simple (streamlined!) front panel but a huge wealth of options on the back. 500W at 8ohms and 900W at 4ohms. Selectable mid frequency, DI with lift, pre/post and mic/line. Two speakon jacks, headphones, etc etc etc.

The head is absolutely mint, still even has the stickers on. Looking for £550.[/s]

[s]Gallien-Krueger 1001-RBII

Industry standard head, relatively small and light for a full-sized head at 2RU and 22lbs. 700W at 4ohms from the main power amp plus 50W from GKs biamp system. Amazing EQ and tone section on the front, plus all the standard option such as effects loop and DI. Why am I even describing this head? People know exactly what it's capable of. It it sounds like I'm gushing about this head it's because I am, I tried to ditch the GK growl for the whole warm tube thing (hence the above Streamliner) but I just can't, I need that GK sound so I am looking for an MB Fusion to replace this monster of an amp.

Mint condition except a 'J' on the back (I mark all my gear) but this can be removed before a sale obviously. Comes with the rack ears too, and all for only £420.[/s]

Gallien Krueger Cabs

[color=#696969](Only 1x12" remains, 2x12" is sold!)[/color]

These are the first-generation, Neo cabs that are a few years old now. Not that there's anything wrong with that and the cabs sound fantastic but I just wanted to be clear. They are light (30 something and 50 something pounds respectively) and sooooo, sooooo warm sounding. These were the cabs that really proved Neo could be done mass-market. The cabs are fairly neutral, but there's a slight hump in the lower midrange and a slightly restrained high midrange that matches really, really well with the GK heads. £180 for the 1x12" and [color=#696969][s]£300 for the 2x12"[/s][/color] is probably about right.

Thanks for reading, I can certainly do pictures and I will certainly accept offers if you think my prices aren't in line with what they should be. I would be interested in trades, but I'm positive I want a GK MB Fusion and a Barefaced Midget and Compact stack, so it would have to be just right. :)

Edited by Jack

I have recieved a few request via PM for photos, and whilst I was initially flattered I have just realised that maybe people have meant they wanted of the stuff I have for sale. How embarrassing!

Edited by Jack

Lots of Streamliner interest.

2x12" is sold, still waiting on someone to take the 1x12" and GK head off my hands. :)

Edited by Jack

[s]Streamliner on hold[/s], 1x12" and GK Head still to go. To be honest I could happily keep the 1001 as that way I could wait for the MB Fusion 800, but I'd really like someone to take the 1x12"!

Edited by Jack

Hello rumour. Yes the cab is 300W 8ohm and it's the very first series of GK neo cabs. Don't have the dimensions to hand (but I am googling like mad) but I will swing by the rehearsal space later on tonight and get them.