Why become a member? ×

FS: Sandberg Basic 4 Greenburst ***SOLD***

TRBboy

Just got my natural sandberg basic of TRBboy (Oli) excellent chap and the bass itself is just as excellent.

Really pleased with it, and I would dare say better than majority of Stingray's I've had and tried. finish is superb and the neck is excellently shaped, no cricket bat.
It's everything I wanted and more, I didn't even think it but after playing it an hour straight it reminds me of all the positives of Warwick and all the Positives of a Stingray, but no negatives.

The natural one is extremely light, (8lbs) and is very well balanced.

£550 for the greenburst? if you are thinking about having it stop and have it, especially if you love EBMM basses and Warwick basses.

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1337099460' post='1655461']
Just got my natural sandberg basic of TRBboy (Oli) excellent chap and the bass itself is just as excellent.

Really pleased with it, and I would dare say better than majority of Stingray's I've had and tried. finish is superb and the neck is excellently shaped, no cricket bat.
It's everything I wanted and more, I didn't even think it but after playing it an hour straight it reminds me of all the positives of Warwick and all the Positives of a Stingray, but no negatives.

The natural one is extremely light, (8lbs) and is very well balanced.

£550 for the greenburst? if you are thinking about having it stop and have it, especially if you love EBMM basses and Warwick basses.
[/quote]

Thanks man, I'm glad you're loving it so much! They really are excellent and IMHO beat the pants off a lot of the big brands.

Glad I'm spreading the Sandberg love.... :D

Thanks for all the comments guys! I don't know how I can explain any more emphatically than I have on BC dozens of times before just how good these basses are!

If anyone is interested in this bass, get in touch with Primebass for a testimonial; he's just bought the natural one and he's over the moon with it!

[quote name='mikeh' timestamp='1338279678' post='1671899']
Im tempted to accept cash on my JM4 to buy this, it looks gorgeous.
[/quote]

You know it makes sense Mike!

I'll try to post some better pics when I've got more time tonight. It really is a lovely bass!

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1338292650' post='1672183']
You know it makes sense Mike!

I'll try to post some better pics when I've got more time tonight. It really is a lovely bass!
[/quote]

I do have a few interested in cash sale, I'll be posting better pics tonight. So I may very well be in touch later ;-)