Why become a member? ×

FS: Sandberg Basic 4 Greenburst ***SOLD***

TRBboy

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1335097983' post='1625647']
[attachment=109013:IMG_1868.JPG]
[attachment=109014:IMG_1871.JPG] [attachment=109015:IMG_1873.JPG] [attachment=109016:IMG_1874.JPG]
[/quote]

Black pickguard on this looks devilishly sexy!!!

If my money had all evaporated this month I may have had this second one off you!!

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1338480543' post='1675239']
Black pickguard on this looks devilishly sexy!!!

If my money had all evaporated this month I may have had this second one off you!!
[/quote]

Sexy huh? I made the clear one because I wanted to see more of the greenburst, but when I laid the black one on top to take the pics, I thought it looked great!

Have a rummage down the back of the sofa :D

Just tried one in PMT Manchester in the exact same colour. It sounded great and the necks are amazing! If I wasn't being so picky about what I want I'd snap this up, this is more than half the price of new one! A lot of bass for not a lot of money!

[quote name='bassfunk' timestamp='1338915683' post='1681051']
Just tried one in PMT Manchester in the exact same colour. It sounded great and the necks are amazing! If I wasn't being so picky about what I want I'd snap this up, this is more than half the price of new one! A lot of bass for not a lot of money!
[/quote]

Thanks! Glad you can see why I keep banging on about how good the necks are! They really are superb basses.

Surely colour doesn't matter when you're saving a fortune on the cost of a new one! :D

[quote name='mikeh' timestamp='1339071131' post='1683190']
Seriously, how the hell is this still here?!
[/quote]

No idea! I think the price is pretty reasonable TBH, and it really is a cracking bass! May well end up on eBay very soon..... :(

[quote name='mikeh' timestamp='1339160083' post='1684597']
NNnnnnooooo Not eVilabay ;-) I'd still be interested if I could get a firm cash offer on my California.
[/quote]

Go on Mike! Best of luck selling yours! :D

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1339319487' post='1686669']
gtood to see the profle picture is changed ;)

Bump
[/quote]

Haha, yeah thought I'd better get round to it! Besides, it was making me too sad looking at YOUR bass all the time :(

BUMP!