Why become a member? ×

FS: Sandberg Basic 4 Greenburst ***SOLD***

TRBboy

[quote name='JayPH' timestamp='1335302637' post='1629118']
Went to PMT today great staff there. Really great shop. Anyway I tried the sandberg basic and they are really nice. Very easy to play and great tone. Lots of tones available and natural sounding. Punch too. The setup was perfect and it was pretty effortless to play. £1100 too. Good luck with the sale whoever gets these will be very happy I'm sure.
[/quote]

Thanks man, they are awesome, and if I had enough cash I would keep them! Got some bad GAS goin on though.....

Bump!

C'mon folks, these need to go asap! Make me an offer!

Here's a demo of a Basic by Session Music, although the guy seems to favour the more "scooped" sort of sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXYg27suUoE

Damnit....... Been playing them both at home tonight, and I'm really tempted to keep them....

I might possibly consider a trade for a nice 5-string if anyone's got anything they want to offer up....

:D

Ain't GAS a b'tard!

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1336931264' post='1652903']
Oli is a fantastic chap and even while he is going through a diffidult period he still has found time and put the effort in to completing a deal with me.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Sandberg.

bumpage
[/quote]

Thanks for that dude! Just hope someone buys the greenburst now so that I can pay for my dream Sandberg!

They genuinely superb basses, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I am quite sad to see it go.... :(