Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*

EskimoBassist

That's everything gone now, thanks guys.

[s][b]Korg AX10-B Multi Effects Unit, now £35[/b][b] posted including delivery.[/b][/s][b] SOLD![/b]

This unit has it all: distortion, octave, filters, delay, chorus, flanger etc.

My first ever multi-effects unit, a brilliant introduction into the world of effects, with expression control that can be assigned to a number of parameters. A plethora of amp modelling, a powerful EQ section and of course a built in tuner. Doesn’t come with an adapter but can be run on standard 9V –ve tip DC power or AA batteries – if I remember correctly it doesn’t eat them up too badly! I’ve still got the instructions, no original box but I’ve got one to fit. [b]Used, loved and in good, fully working condition.[/b]

Here's some info from Korg:

AX10B: Built-in Effect
- PRE FX(3):COMP, DIST, OCTAVE
- AMP TYPE(11):EQ, VALVE, VALVE2, CLASSIC, SCOOPED, LA STUDIO, GOLDPNL, JAZZ, STUDIO, AC100, UKMAJOR
- MODULATION(11):CHORUS, FLANGE, PHASER, TREM, ROTARY, FEEDBK, PITCH1, FILTER, U-VIBE, TALK, PITCH2
- AMBIENCE(11):SLAP, ECHO1,ECHO2, PP DLY, MULTI, AIR, ROOM, HALL, PLATE, SPRING
- NR (Noise Reduction)

-Eleven amp modeling sounds generated by "REMS,"
in a compact body

- 26 carefully-selected standard effects delivering a wide
range of tonal variation
- 40 preset programs covering all musical styles, plus 40 user programs for your own editing
- Available in two models; the AX10G for guitar and
the AX10B for bass.
- Expression pedal for realtime control
- Knob-based interface for intuitively creative control, and an easily-understandable panel layout
- Tap switch for easy setting of delay time etc.
- AMP/LINE select switch for connection to amp, mixer, MTR, or any other destination
- Built-in Chromatic Auto Tuner with mute function
- Compact design that fits into the pocket of your guitar case for easy carrying between stage, studio, or anywhere
- Two-way power supply; runs on battery or AC adaptor
- Silver body and knobs with a cool design that projects a sense of solidity

Edited by EskimoBassist