Why become a member? ×

Transitional Stingray fretless signed by jeff berlin .2000 pounds.

Lewk

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1334868219' post='1622772']
I always try and keep to the facts (which they are) about the item and refrain from any personal attacks, there is a good chance the seller thought it was a pre EB from the logo alone. Unfortunately identifying it as something less desirable inadvertently puts me in a situation where commenting on the price is unavoidable/inevitable. :)
[/quote]

....as would I, should it be a PRS and not in this case a 'ray......

Another thing I find intreguing is, why would JB sign a fretless when he is a committed fretted neck player?

:unsure:

[quote name='The Burpster' timestamp='1334869069' post='1622788']

Another thing I find intreguing is, why would JB sign a fretless when he is a committed fretted neck player?

:unsure:
[/quote]

There were quite a few flame wars on Talkbass when he stated basically that if you are not Jaco you cannot play fretless.

Still no input from the seller....... says it all. We should all be happy the combined knowledge on the forum sorts the BS from the real 99.9% of the time. Any seller should welcome feedback on what he/she is selling from their peers.

OK, I've changed the title of the thread to "transitional" I've PM'ed the OP to tell him I've done it,and why. It's up to him if he still want's 2K for it wether it's worth it or not, and up to the individual if they want to pay 2K or not.

So let's not get into a bun fight over pricing please. In the interests of other's trying to sell stuff let's let this one lie, unless the OP revises his price etc.

Ta :)

Hi people, sorry i havent replied at all... I was actually busy playing bass rather than talking about it B)
the serial on the bridge is b023168, the price is what it is because i am reluctant to sell any of my basses to be honest but i have an album to record and thats thats.. feel free to make offers...

sorry again for the late reply, there seems to be a fair few keyboard warriors around here i have to admit :)