Why become a member? ×

Dick Venom in London 25.04.2012

BigRedX

Dick Venom & The Terrortones will be playing at [url="http://www.93feeteast.co.uk/"]93 Feet East[/url] in Brick Lane, London on Wednesday 25th April 2012.

Also playing are Bubblegum Screw and Meansteed and DJ set from Dirty Omar.

Doors open at 7.00 and admission is free.

Full details [url=http://www.facebook.com/events/415151005178148/]here[/url].

It's a decent sized venue Clarky, witha good stage and easy load in. Down side is that it can be a bit echoey (is that a word?) and boomy. You'll just have to pack the place out!

I'll see if I can make the gig Mike. I'll just have to check my finances as it's going to be an expensive month for me. :rolleyes:

Clarky - I'll certainly post a review either here, or in the How was you gig thread. The venue certainly looks good from what I've seen and read on line and good luck with your gig there.

Musky - hope you can make it. This will be our last gig anywhere until June. There's some interesting and exciting developments for the band on the way...

BRX - I'm so sorry mate, I'm not going to be able to make it. Lady silddx has just been given appointments to go into hospital for a bunch of serious tests and 'oscopies tomorrow and Weds, I need to be with her.

I really sad I can't be there.

Have a wonderful gig in what I hear is a great venue, and I really hope to catch you soon.

x