Why become a member? ×

Hi from Madrid

efrainot

Hi!

My name is Efrain and I´m from Madrid (Spain), so I hope you´ll excuse my English (especially when I lived in Belfast for a few months in 2002).

I´m 39 and I´ve been playing bass for the last 20 years, never professionally, though. I started “because of” Steve Harris (not very original I suppose), and I´ve always been interested in hard and heavy rock, but as I grow older I´ve found myself more and more opened to all kinds of music, especially in prog (Porcupine Tree, etc).

During this time I´ve had a lot of basses (yeah, I´m a GAS sufferer; a quick recollection: Alembic; Fender Jazz & Precision (Mexican, American & American Deluxe);ESP and LTD (4 and 5 strings); G.Thunderbird; Ibanez; Lakland; Rickenbacker 4003 and Sadowsky Metro (4 & 5); Spector Europe; Stingray; Valenti Vintage; Warwick and Yamaha TRB), and almost every G&L USA and Tribute around).

I´m quite well known in “bajistas.org” a forum similar to this in Spain, and I’m always trying new things, although I always go back to G&L (The C.L.F. Centennial L-2000 is probably my dreamed bass, but it was way too expensive), as a matter of fact I´ve already ordered a L2500 (White & Maple).

What I´ve got right now is:

SANDBERG PANTHER TT4 RW MAC; G&L-JB2 USA;GODLYKE DISCIPLE 4; ]WARWICK ALIEN STANDARD 5 FR; I´ve got another G&L USA I don´t remember the model right now.
[attachment=104389:PICT3703.jpg][attachment=104388:GL-JB2-Completo-1.jpg][attachment=104387:PICT3723.jpg][attachment=104390:Warwick-Alien5-Completo.jpg]

Well, that's all for now. :drinks: