Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD SLD

binky_bass

Hey guys,

I picked this up last month from one of our brothers on Bass Chat, but I have seen another rig that takes my fancy, so yet again I must place this beasty up for grabs!

I know you know the score with these beasts, 200w of pure valve power, I know people tend to judge a rigs max volume by its wattage, but with pure valve rigs, 200w (like this orange) sounds more like 1000w. This thing is LOUD. Just as an example, I can only get it up to quater volume absolute tops in the house and that literally rattles the light fittings. The head is 100% fully working or course :) its in pretty good overall condition, it has a few minor nicks in the orange covering, but nothing major. The head has 2 4ohm outs and 1 8ohm out, I run it with each of the 2 4ohm outs running to a jack in of the rear of each cab, though you can daisy chain them if you want! The head was built in October 2004. I was looking at GAK.co.uk for a fair 'new' price and they retail for £1428

The OCB 4x10 cab is again 100% fully working and in the same cosmetic condition as the head, one or two minor nicks, but nothing major at all. The black grill cover is in excellent condition as are all the speakers. It has 2 jack and 2 speakon inputs on the rear and is dated 'March 2005'. On GAK.co.uk this is £732

The OCB 1x15 cab is the same deal, 100% fully working, great looking, with a couple of minor scuffs. The black cover is spot on, as are the speakers etc etc. Again, there are 2 jack and 2 speakon inputs and its also dated 'March 2005' On GAK.co.uk this is £497

So if you bought it all new, thats a total of £2657 pure valve orange power! Anyone is welcome to come and have a try and see how awesome this beast really is!

The rig, as I'm sure you can imagine, is not that light, the head weighs 24kg, the 1x15 is about 30kg and the 4x10 is about 35kg.

I'm offering this rig at £1500, which is basically like you buying the head and getting the 4x10 and 1x15 for free! As I said, everything is 100% working and it was re-valved a year ago, feel free to come and try it. Collection is deffinitely preffered, but I can meet up to 100 or so miles for the cost of fuel. You can ever organise your own courier at your own risk/cost!

So thats that, £1500 for £2657 worth of orange. These are fantastic amps and look amazing, you will not be dissapointed if you come try her out :)

I'm on 07912222127 if you want to chat or arrange a viewing.

I'm not really up for trades, but if you have a very high quality head and cabs, at least 500w and reasonably light, then I MAY be interested, though I have my sights pretty much set on what I want.

Russ.

[attachment=104298:orange5.JPG][attachment=104299:orange4.JPG][attachment=104293:orange3.JPG][attachment=104294:orange1.JPG][attachment=104295:orange2.JPG]

Edited by binky_bass

Lots of orangey goodness being sold on here as of late. I've been toying with the idea of selling mine for something more portable too but I don't know if there's anything lightweight out there that can match the sound!

It handles the low F#'s a treat man!

I'm thinking about going as low as £1400... Only because I can buy what I want with that! Be warned that if what I want sells, then this will get withdrawn!

Limited time only, full orange stack for £1400, c'mon, that's a cheap cheap price!!!!

Russ.

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1333814603' post='1606907']
It handles the low F#'s a treat man!

I'm thinking about going as low as £1400... Only because I can buy what I want with that! Be warned that if what I want sells, then this will get withdrawn!

Limited time only, full orange stack for £1400, c'mon, that's a cheap cheap price!!!!

Russ.
[/quote]

Is your 10 with a low F#?

Russ is a top guy, so Buy with confidence!