Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003 for sale. <NOW SOLD> Unlucky.

cLepto-bass

[quote name='uzzell' post='179277' date='Apr 17 2008, 09:08 PM']Come on, someone has got to want it.[/quote]

MB1. :)

"Do You Want it ? ......Do You Want it!....Sir?.......EWWWWWWWWWWWW.......SUITS YOU SIR! :huh:

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='179486' date='Apr 18 2008, 08:37 AM']Why not put the price in the title? FWIW I think that's a realistic price - Electro Music have a few in at £1k new.[/quote]

I think it's a bloody good price. Give it a few months and people will be crying that they didn't buy at this price.

[quote name='uzzell' post='176577' date='Apr 14 2008, 07:23 PM']Right then everyone, as a result of me sellin this on behalve of a mate and not actually knowing anything about it i decide to look into the price and have decided to reduce it to £900. As i said before, this really is a great example of a stunning bass.

Any offers?[/quote]Ruddy Nora, any of my mates would be well pissed off if I decided to reduce the price of their bass for sale. Can't they join Basschat themselves and sell it?
In fact, in your first post you cleary say that the bass is yours. Oops.

Edited by steve-soar

[quote name='steve-soar' post='182481' date='Apr 22 2008, 12:46 AM']Ruddy Nora, any of my mates would be well pissed off if I decided to reduce the price of their bass for sale. Can't they join Basschat themselves and sell it?
In fact, in your first post you cleary say that the bass is yours. Oops.[/quote]

In all honesty the reason my friend isn't selling it is because he is currently in prison but thats not the sort of thing i really wanted to tell people. As a result i have technically inherited but i wish to sell it for him. I hope that clears up the confusion. Anyway, bass is still for sale for £900 or £870 if you want to save me posting it and pick it up.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='uzzell' post='182527' date='Apr 22 2008, 08:44 AM']In all honesty the reason my friend isn't selling it is because he is currently in prison but thats not the sort of thing i really wanted to tell people. As a result i have technically inherited but i wish to sell it for him. I hope that clears up the confusion. Anyway, bass is still for sale for £900 or £870 if you want to save me posting it and pick it up.

Cheers.[/quote]

I can see why you didnt want to go there. Cue joke questions if he's inside for stealing basses. I did a prison gig once. Best audience (started off a bit sticky) I've ever had. A very nice bunch of people.

Good luck with the sale and keep on looking after your mate.

• 3 weeks later...