Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Our Helical Mind Ft. Karizma - Nottingham - 31st March

pantherairsoft

This Saturday (March 31st) we'll be playing a special set at the Bodega/Social in Nottingham, featuring Dubstep & Grime MC, Karizma (possibly the most amazing free-stlyer you'll ever hear) and a whole host of new material. Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Grime, Funk & Hip Hop - all performed live with no sequencers, samplers, laptops, decks or DJ's.

The night is called Wax N' Lyrical and there is a facebook event type thing [url="https://www.facebook.com/events/311511612238490/"]HERE[/url]

We'll be the 2nd of 3 acts on Saturday which also includes local HipHop collaboration 'Kount Masloff' and the utterly amazing Caxton Press (seriously gritty British HipHop) on their UK tour.

Hope to see some bass chatters on the night. Links to our stuff in my signature below (Our Helical Mind)... and here is a bit of Karizma (we will be playing this track live on drums and bass)...

[media]http://youtu.be/ERo3KuZrzC4[/media]

And a touch of Caxton Press who we'll be opening for...

[media]http://youtu.be/u9qaSBc9pTg[/media]

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1333112601' post='1597600']
Aw, sheeet! [I've been watching The Wire]. Can't make this one but let us all know next time you guys are playing in or around Manchester, as myself and a bunch of mates would be keen to come along :)

Best of luck with the gig anyway. It sounds great.
[/quote]

Cheers dude - We'll be in Bolton on June 4th... Nothing in the diary for Manchester yet... soon hopefully!

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1333114716' post='1597655']
Damn! Once again you're playing the same night as me but at a different venue. Why can't you be doing the Pride event at the canalhouse then I'd have been able to see you play! ;-)
[/quote]

I think that happens for every gig doesn't it!! What time are you guys playing?

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1333117098' post='1597716']
Cheers dude - We'll be in Bolton on June 4th... Nothing in the diary for Manchester yet... soon hopefully!

I think that happens for every gig doesn't it!! What time are you guys playing?
[/quote]

Waiting for the announcement of a full UK tour! :P

[quote name='woodyratm' timestamp='1333118213' post='1597743']
Waiting for the announcement of a full UK tour! :P
[/quote]

Ironically we are booking a European tour at the moment for October but have no plans for a full tour in the UK yet.

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1333118491' post='1597748']
When you playing in Brighton then ;)
[/quote]

One day soon I hope - logistics are holding us back at the moment but plans are on the horizon.