Why become a member? ×

My bands first video :)

Linus27

Here is the debut video for my band "Cow". The song is called "Black Harvest" and is features on this months Mojo magazine. Not a lot of bass in the song to be honest apart from the last chorus but I think the video is quite cool. Hope you enjoy it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR5GR-AlGFI[/media]

Edited by Linus27

It's a nice song mate, ad nicely performed and produced, not really my CoT though, I just don't listen to music like this. I think the vid is ok, but I think I'd like to see a bit more creativity and panache. Good though mate, and congratulations on the Mojo mag exposure. And best of luck with the Paul Weller gigs at the Roundhouse!

Cheers everyone.

Thanks Nige. Yeah the song is a bit different to what we normally do. The girl in the band usually sings the songs also. As for the video, it was just something a friend and I knocked up with a bit of footage taken from the recording of the album. We were short of footage so we all went up to the woods to get a bit more to fill the gaps so not a proper job, more of a home movie effort :D