Why become a member? ×

sold! tecamp puma 212 wanted!

[color=#008000][b]Because i need something extremely portable to take with me on the bus/subway i want to buy the tecamp puma combo currently for sale here, so this fantastic amp has to go to free up funds for that.[/b][/color]
[color=#006400][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]now also looking for partial trades + cash my way with fuzz pedals & cheap P/J basses.. [/font][/b][/color]

[color=#333333]- Genz Benz Streamliner 600 [/color]
[color=#333333]bass amp head 600watt into 4Ohm ,375watt in 8Ohm ,amazing tube pre-amp with three gain stages High End digital power amp ,only 4kg! mint condition![/color]

[b][s][color=#ff0000]=> 550Euro / 450GBP[/color][/s][color=#00ff00] [/color][color=#008000]NOW 425GBP + p&p !!![/color][/b]

The amp comes with it's original packaging and papers and is still in as new condition.
I absolutely love the tone of this amp, but needs must now i no longer have the luxury of a car to transport my gear.

[color=#333333]- Tech soundsystems (Tecamp) ND212S [/color][color=#ff0000] [b]=> Now sold [/b][/color][b]to kennyrodg! [/b]

[color=#333333]I love this set-up! nothing has more power in such a lightweight package, but i'm looking for something even smaller to take with me on the bus/subway now i'm moving to an appartment in the city again (and i could also use some extra cash for some new furniture and other stuff i will need in my new appartment).[/color]

picture's: [url="https://picasaweb.google.com/114784379631091607043/GenzBenzTechSoundsystemsM212"]https://picasaweb.go...oundsystemsM212[/url]

shipping the genz to the U.K. = + 13 GBP

[color=#333333]possible trades:[/color]
[color=#333333]Tecamp puma combo , orange terror bass + orange compact cabs , markbass F1/ F500 + NY604 / NY804 / , barefaced cabs, Sansamp PBDDI[/color]

[color=#333333]price for both amp + cab = 1050Euro / 850 GBP[/color]

[color=#333333]Any questions please ask! ;)[/color]

[color=#333333]peace & grooves[/color]

Edited by Bassdude BE

BUMP!

No intrest in this superb sounding ultra-lightweight set-up? :o
I'll guess i'll have to keep it then,i will probably miss that mighty tube-driven 212 when i sell it anyway...i would go for a markbass combo/mini rig due to the smaller size , but i know from expierience that this set-up sounds better! ;)

Edited by Bassdude BE

I'd be interested in this, but you'd have to wait for around two weeks.....
Could you find out the approx postage costs to Lithuania?

I also have a Genz Benz Shuttle 3T10 combo for offer, if that's what you need (super small and portable & MEGA loud). Maybe we could work out something + cash your way?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/163813-feeler-genz-benz-shuttle-3t10-combo-fsft/"]http://basschat.co.u...t10-combo-fsft/[/url]

easy
L

Edited by Faithless

[quote name='Faithless' timestamp='1331120889' post='1567877']
I'd be interested in this, but you'd have to wait for around two weeks.....
Could you find out the approx postage costs to Lithuania?

I also have a Genz Benz Shuttle 3T10 combo for offer, if that's what you need (super small and portable & MEGA loud). Maybe we could work out something + cash your way?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/163813-feeler-genz-benz-shuttle-3t10-combo-fsft/"]http://basschat.co.u...t10-combo-fsft/[/url]

easy
L
[/quote]

Shipping to Lithuania would cost around 95Euro's for the lot (both cab + amp in one big 24kg. package),
i might be intrested in the trade + cash, allthough i'd prefer a head with a little more power so i can also ad a bigger extra cab for loud gigs (not sure if 300watts will get me there..)

I'm not in a real hurry as i'm not moving before the first week of april, so let me know if you're still intrested by then! ;)

kind regards,
peace&grooves!

D.

Well, Genz Benz is probably the best bet out there (lightest gear in industry) if you're looking for something portable enough to carry on the bus/subway and stay loud at gigs. Of course you'd like a bigger ext cab for bigger gigs - I'm using TC Electronic 1x12 for the full buzz - you can't imagine how much ooomph this little box carries, man, ! I'm sure many guys in here would second that.
I'll also see what I can do ,maybe I'll just sell the combo locally and buy either the whole combo of yours or the cab only, as the head seems a bit to heavy to carry each day to and from rehearsals,.
I'll let you know
easy
L

Edited by Faithless

[quote name='Faithless' timestamp='1331147410' post='1568548']
Well, Genz Benz is probably the best bet out there (lightest gear in industry) if you're looking for something portable enough to carry on the bus/subway and stay loud at gigs. Of course you'd like a bigger ext cab for bigger gigs - I'm using TC Electronic 1x12 for the full buzz - you can't imagine how much ooomph this little box carries, man, ! I'm sure many guys in here would second that.
I'll also see what I can do ,maybe I'll just sell the combo locally and buy either the whole combo of yours or the cab only, as the head seems a bit to heavy to carry each day to and from rehearsals,.
I'll let you know
easy
L
[/quote]

Sounds good to me, keep me posted please! ;)

[quote name='norwood-1' timestamp='1331154237' post='1568677']
A puma 1000?
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but the Tecamp is not what i'm looking for at the moment i'm afraid,
i'm a lot more intrested in the Markbass NY604 cab you have there in the picture with your Tecamp...
That's not open for sale/trade by any chance, is it???

BUMP!

Edited by Bassdude BE

I just quit my former band yesterday and will be playing in a stoner rock band from now on , so i'm now also open for trades with amps suited for that style,
first thing i think of when i think of stoner rock bass-sound is orange terrot bass and ampeg svt7 pro (compact, lighweight amps/cabs only) but feel free to sugest/offer other suitable amps/combo's/cab's as long as they're lightweight , not too big and have a good basic sound for that style of music.

Also intrested in fuzz pedals with blend knob, and 4 string basses
(again suited for stoner rock with loads of slow pumping basslines , bass fuzz and overdrive pedals)

aaaaand bump! :D

Hey dude,

While I can't see how you'll manage to go 'rocky' and lightweight at the same time (Ampeg's stuff is one of the heaviest stuff out there - correct me if I'm wrong.... Orange wasnt famous for being lightweight as well, as far as I know) - I think your best bet on going rocky is keeping with lightweight gear and working more on pedals/basses selection - it's gonna make most difference.

On Thursday I'm gonna bring my GB combo to a potential buyer, but if that won't work out, I'll let you know, if you're still interested at all in GB thing.

easy
L

[quote name='Faithless' timestamp='1331413800' post='1572690']
Hey dude,

While I can't see how you'll manage to go 'rocky' and lightweight at the same time (Ampeg's stuff is one of the heaviest stuff out there - correct me if I'm wrong.... Orange wasnt famous for being lightweight as well, as far as I know) - I think your best bet on going rocky is keeping with lightweight gear and working more on pedals/basses selection - it's gonna make most difference.

On Thursday I'm gonna bring my GB combo to a potential buyer, but if that won't work out, I'll let you know, if you're still interested at all in GB thing.

easy
L
[/quote]

Hi bud , i'm already working on the new pedal-chain right now, ofcourse i would also be using the D.I. out on my amp to compensate for the small speaker size,
so the amp/combo that i'm looking for should definately have a D.I. out , at gigs i will be using the 412 speaker cab of the other band we play with so as long as the amp has enough power to drive that speaker cab at gigs and has a D.I. out i think i will be able to work something out.

and i know that stoner rock = big cabs and heavy old valve amps / going to rehearsals by public transport/ small car = need for lightweight compact gear
is a very big difference so i hope to find a solution that's a good compromise between the two in both sound and weight...

Let me know if you'd like to work something out, there's a lot of intrest in the cab at the moment and i guess the amp will probably sell as well as soon as the cab is gone. ;)

peace&grooves!
Donovan

ps: the amps i mentioned (the orange terror bass and ampeg svt7 pro) are both very lightweight compared to their bigger brothers, but i guess a genz benz or tecamp combo will do fine as well as long as i can find the right fuzz-pedals and D.I. settings to go with it.. :)

Edited by Bassdude BE

[quote name='gillento' timestamp='1331460618' post='1572984']
in this case (tube sound AND light weight) you already got the perfect amp!
If I were you, I'd keep the STL600
[/quote]

I know,
i already had some serious doubts about replacing the genz benz, but the 212 cab is simply just a little too big to take it with me on the subway,
so that's why i'm looking for a smaller but still powerfull replacment.

Tbh, in this case, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.12T would be perfect choice for you, but, believe me, they NEVER come up for sale secondhand (I've been waiting for one more than half-a-year), and....the new Shuttles 6.2/12 are high up there in the sky with their prices, just ridiculous!

easy
L

I have no interest in this as I have a Streamliner as well, but what about keeping the amp and using it with a lighter cab? Although I can't imagine playing stoner rock with a small cab...... I use mine with either an aguilar db212 or one or two SL112

Edited by gillento

[quote name='gillento' timestamp='1331499191' post='1573867']
I have no interest in this as I have a Streamliner as well, but what about keeping the amp and using it with a lighter cab? Although I can't imagine playing stoner rock with a small cab...... I use mine with either an aguilar db212 or one or two SL112
[/quote]

As a matter of fact i'm closing a deal concerning the cab at the moment,
so the cab is probably sold and i know have only the genz benz left.

i'm now thinking of keeping the genz benz and combine it with a very small but powerfull cab like the Markbass NY804 or NY604 (+ P.A. support ofcourse..)

OR

selling the Genz benz and go for the tecamp puma combo currently for sale here on the forum,
it's smaller than my previous set-up, easyer to carry on the subway
and it still has the same 12" speakers as my tech soundsystems cab but in a slightly smaller package.

Lots of stuff to think about... :rolleyes:

Edited by Bassdude BE

[quote name='kennyrodg' timestamp='1331502667' post='1573946']
Just pulled the trigger on the 212 :yarr:
Payment on it's way to you Don and should reach Belgium by Tuesday.
Cheers,
Pete. B)
[/quote]

Thanks again Pete,
i will start packing the cab tomorrow evening (after i played it one last time before bringing it to the post office).. ;)

peace&grooves!
Donovan