Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Anyone got a good TAB or GP?

TRBboy

I've got a gig with the local Soul Choir coming up, and we're doing Ain't No Mountain High Enough. I'm not a reader (well not very good anyway!) but I can only find one Bass TAB online. Just wondered if anyone had an accurate TAB or Guitar Pro?

Cheers. :D

The Shadows of Motown book is all notation though.

Here is one although may not be any better than the one you have [url="http://www.basscamera.com/marvin-gaye/aint-no-mountain-high-enough"]http://www.basscamera.com/marvin-gaye/aint-no-mountain-high-enough[/url]

[quote name='kerley' timestamp='1330782608' post='1562936']
The Shadows of Motown book is all notation though.
[/quote]

Exactly...Do you really think I'm going to recommend any tablature? ;)

Edited by Doddy

[quote name='4 Strings' timestamp='1330813208' post='1563448']
Shame you're not local, this is the opener to our Motown set, played note for note as our hero many, many times, I could show you all you need for this one.
[/quote]

Yeah, that would be awesome! I find it much easier learning like that, rather than from a piece of paper.

I've found out this evening that the Soul Choir are doing the Sister Act 2 version. The basics are the same, but the verses are shorter, and there's the sort of breakdown bit near the end and then jam it out. I think I've got the bones of it tonight from the TAB and listening to the record, but I'm going to get in touch with the choirs keys player tomorrow and see if he can give me the chord changes or something.

Thanks again for all the help guys!

• 2 weeks later...