Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Frudua GF J5 (sold)

eubassix

Ahhh another Frudua. Just like mine. You could mention, that Pickups are DiMarzio. These are really great Basses. Maybe underrated, because they are unknown. To me It's a Love&Hate Thing. Thought many Times about to sell it, because when I play my Lakland, wich I'm very used to, i think "Uhh I want another one." But the Frudua cuts through...amazing. Playing, Feel and also Sound is great, and when I play the Frudua I think " Are you stupid Man, why should I sell such a great Bass?"

The only Thing I did not like about my Frudua is "Sunburst" so now, I think more about to get a new "Paint Job" for my GFJ5. Maybe White or something Sparkle. Here it is. Exactly like yours. I only modded the Knobs.

Edited by AREA

Cool is, that two Members of the german Bassboard "Bassprofessor" (yeah we're a small Board, but we all know each other also in the real Life) came to my House in the nearer Past and tested the Frudua, wich they did'nt know until that Point. Both were really surprised, found the Bass really great and were impressed with the Low B, Craftmanship, Sound Playability and Feel and both said.... "I wouldn't sell this awesome Bass." So I kept mine.... ;)

[quote name='AREA' timestamp='1330972934' post='1565658']
Cool is, that two Members of the german Bassboard "Bassprofessor" (yeah we're a small Board, but we all know each other also in the real Life) came to my House in the nearer Past and tested the Frudua, wich they did'nt know until that Point. Both were really surprised, found the Bass really great and were impressed with the Low B, Craftmanship, Sound Playability and Feel and both said.... "I wouldn't sell this awesome Bass." So I kept mine.... ;)
[/quote]

tom, don't forget to mention, that we are the dismissed ex-bassprofessor forum members and own our own board now!:
[url="http://f3.webmart.de/f.cfm?id=3581696"]http://f3.webmart.de/f.cfm?id=3581696[/url]
:yarr:

sorry for being off topic, but have a bump for a great bass. :)

Edited by the_krysh