Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

nonkel26

I know Pierre! It's still a feeler but this bass diserve's to be played!As I said, its one of the best basses I've ever played and I mean that. It is an amazing bass, very versatile and very comfortable.... In fact it will hurt to see it go but to be honest, on this moment I need a real "vintage" (Fenderish) sounding instrument You'll never know....If the right deal will show up

Edited by nonkel26

Played My new Alleva LM5 yesterday and this is much more the sound I'm looking for. Meaning that my W&T won't be played (much) anymore and that would be a shame
So, I still want to see if there is a nice trade around for a nice top of the line "Fender clone"!

I did pierre! But you'll agree with me that this bass diserves better than hanging a wall! All my musical needs on this moment are vintage sounding basses like the Alleva. As much as I love the W&T and how much I regret it, but I need two basses I can use on stage and unfortunately my W&T is not one of them.... W&T's are fantastic instruments, the feel, sound and playability is marvelous but in my case I really need something "vintage" fenderish sounding........

bloody hell that is really nice. i was just thinking that there had been not much that floated my boat in terms of bass build and then comes this. that is stunning! what would something like that be in cash monies? i dont have any but would be interested to know how far out of my range a bass like that is. beautiful!

I play this bass ...fanstastic sound...and also Dirk is a honnest and great guy.
Dirk,, I have a Roscoe Beck fender V strings , that I don't use . So you if you want it the time that you find the right bass.....Of course I asked you notting....
Claude

[quote name='adledman' timestamp='1330203452' post='1554195']
bloody hell that is really nice. i was just thinking that there had been not much that floated my boat in terms of bass build and then comes this. that is stunning! what would something like that be in cash monies? i dont have any but would be interested to know how far out of my range a bass like that is. beautiful!
[/quote]

Hi Adledman! If you would buy it new it would make you a 3k lighter......