Why become a member? ×

ASHDOWN ABM EVO C115 300 NOW SOLD

peety

I bought this on here from Martin MB1 only about 4 weeks ago intending to leave it at our rehearsal space to save taking stuff backwards and forwards, however since then i have now changed all my stuff and bought 2 ABM cabs one of which i can leave in situ and just use with my MIbass head.

This combo is British made dates to 2003 but is absolutely immaculate, contains original Ashdown blueline driver, you get the full 300 watts out of the combo. Has all the usual featues associated with the ABM i have also put a link on to Martins original sale thread.

I am looking for £[b]225 [/b]for a cash sale or would be interested in a swap for an [b]ABM 500 head [/b]not bothered which vintage, but not the Rack case model. Am prepared to post or deliver within North West we can sort out the details if anyone is interested. There is a photo in Martins original thread to be going on with however will attach some more in next day or so.

Will be sorry to see this go as it is a fantastic piece of kit for the money however another amp head is more practical for me, at this time.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/165245-ashdown-abm-evo-300-1x15-combo4trade-gone/page__p__1500944#entry1500944"]http://basschat.co.u...44#entry1500944[/url]

Cheers Steve

Edited by peety

[quote name='Jabba_the_gut' timestamp='1329559603' post='1544176']
Used to be mine this one before I traded it with MB1 (for a ABM500 head). Cracking amp and faultless condition. If I had the room and money, I'd have it back!!

Have a bump
[/quote]

Thanks for that yes it is immaculate the only reason i'm even considering letting it go is that i now have the 2 cabs and so another amp head would be more practical.

cheets steve