Why become a member? ×

SOLD Moog Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter

woodyratm

Hi guys,
Decided to sell my Moog Moogerfooger LPF.

I'm not sure at present where the PSU has vanished, but i'll have a search...
You can get a replacement from Maplin - so long as it has like 500mA current.

I think I still have the box also, It's been barely used and has velcro on the bottom.

Say about £160.

Happy enough to ship - be about 6 quid I think. I'm based in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Will get proper pictures after work. :)

Dave

[IMG]http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu297/woodyratm/393375_10150381723530764_593305763_8722618_805846610_n.jpg[/IMG]

far left.

Edited by woodyratm

Amongst may other uses these pedals make the most awesome funky envelope filter sounds i've ever heard (and i've tried quite a few over the years)...and with the expression pedal a whole new world opens up. It took me a while to get used to mine but once i did... kaboom-these things are the shiz!!! Great piece of kit...have a bump too :)

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1329436524' post='1542634']
I was just thinking to myself yesterday "If I had another LPF & I could put one on each channel". If only I had the funds :(

Have you tried it with an expression pedal? Turns it into a completely different beast.
[/quote]

Well no... I have a EBJR but it doesnt appear to want to work.

I'm actually toying with just ditching the lpf/exp idea... i dont actually use it often in song ideas (guitar rig) to warrant...

Hmm.

Are you interested in any trades at all? (I appear to be appearing to take your Moog's from your board!)

I have towards a partial trade, a Morley Pro Bass Wah, Voodoo Labs Tremolo and would consider trading my Akai Headrush and the Rocktron Cyborg Reverb actually.

[quote name='simwells' timestamp='1329481555' post='1543076']
Are you interested in any trades at all? (I appear to be appearing to take your Moog's from your board!)

I have towards a partial trade, a Morley Pro Bass Wah, Voodoo Labs Tremolo and would consider trading my Akai Headrush and the Rocktron Cyborg Reverb actually.
[/quote]

Sorry dude, nothing really i fancy just now.

Sorry!