Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Edie Brickell - What I Am

JakeBrownBass

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1328539615' post='1528674']
Somewhere yes, but not online. IIRC it's in a recent fretless technique book. I'll see if I can find it
C
[/quote]
[quote name='louisthebass' timestamp='1328544059' post='1528763']
It appeared in a copy of "Bassist" magazine a long time ago - think I might have the transcription in a folder - will see if I can dig it out.
[/quote]

Cheers guys. :)

I haven't got the transcription as such but when I had to play this, I found that the guitar pro version I found online was pretty accurate. Quality bass lines, most overlooked. I even started working on a looper version of the song... but got bored. Shame as it was sounding ace at one point.

[quote name='blackmn90' timestamp='1328555518' post='1529057']
thanks to this post jake i now find myself in a position of learning the emma bunton version despite the fact i've got loads of better things to do :angry: unfortunately got a new mac and no sibelius so can't transcribe it for you
[/quote]

Aha no worries mate. I don't have an issue with transcribing it, just thought i'd save myself the time and see if anyone else had one!