Why become a member? ×

--Sold -- Mark Bass F1 (reduced)

k50

Mark Bass F1

Great amp, very loud and extemely compact. I'm sure everybody knows about these .

Few years old, totaly reliable . Sale only , having a clear out.

£395 o.n.o +p&p reduced to £375 +p&p

Cheers. Edited by k50

Hi guys ,

The amp and its owner are up in Newcastle.

Differences between the F1 and the LM II

The LM II sounds as if it has more of a mid scooped tone, whereas the F1 is flatter.

The F1 has a digital power amp section which results in a supper fast and accurate response

The F1 is half the size !

I'm sure theres loads of people on here that can give you a more technical answer but there both good amps , however the F1 is probably the better of the two .

Edited by k50

Have bump for a fantastic amp.
I had a LMII and now use one of these. I find the low end to have a bit more punch, its a bit faster and clearer than the LMII so sounds bit more defined. Some say not as warm, thats probably right in a home setting but ive not noticed it at gigs. I do find i dont need to turn it up as much as my old Class A/B MB heads.

These amps are amazing. Paid £600 for my one and even that was a wicked deal for what it is!

Compared to the LMII I found it allowed more attack to come through which in turn helps cut through in a band setting. I havent used them both enough to tell you which is louder, but I know which I prefer! :)