Why become a member? ×

Make me an offer - bass components

For someone who is not a luthier and who thinks electricity drips out of wall sockets, I seem to have accumulated a fair amount of ... erm ... stuff.

Time to move it on.

I have absolutely no idea how much any of this stuff is worth, so I'm just throwing it open to offers. Please do NOT post those offers on this topic - no auctions, remember?

Just PM me with your offer, I might say yes, I might say no. If you send me an offer, please state whether or not you've included P&P. All bits can be collected in person in either London WC1 or London W4.

All proceeds will go to Basschat funds.

EDIT: Both bridges sold. Pickup cover sold. Unpackaged Dunlop straplocks sold. Scratchplate sold.

Edited by Happy Jack

Happy Jack - please be aware of the forum rules - you must state a price for what you are selling (it seems you know this so i'm puzzled by you telling people to PM you !). If you want offers or bid please list on eBay instead, thanks :).

[quote name='Machines' timestamp='1327865564' post='1517943']
Happy Jack - please be aware of the forum rules - you must state a price for what you are selling (it seems you know this so i'm puzzled by you telling people to PM you !). If you want offers or bid please list on eBay instead, thanks :).
[/quote]

"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All proceeds will go to Basschat funds."[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I thought that was OK[/font][/color]

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1327865689' post='1517948']
"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All proceeds will go to Basschat funds."[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I thought that was OK[/font][/color]
[/quote]
+1

Give him a break, Machines. He's paying for Ped's Gregg's pasties

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1327865764' post='1517952']
+1

Give him a break, Machines. He's paying for Ped's Gregg's pasties
[/quote]

Haha. Nellie's you mean! She never lets me have any.

Thanks for the kind gesture HappyJack

ped