Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Please Remove

Ghost Rider

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1329823832' post='1547837']

Is it? On what assumptions have you based this conclusion?

If I stick some cheese between two slices of bread, can I call it a "Sandwich". It was not, after all, made by the Earl of Sandwich. Maybe it should be called "Conan's Sandwich-style cheese and bread snack"?

OK, I'm just being silly now - but it's another bump for Anth's lovely bass! :D
[/quote]
He he.

I did'nt think selling a bass would cause so much debate...

I have changed the title as requested by one of the mods which I was happy to do.

I have never tried to sell this as an out of the Fender factory Geddy Lee Jazz Bass. Most people that have taken the time to read the description about the parts used & the fact that I have said in the description that it was made for me by Dave Wilson would indicate that Dave Wilson is not Geddy Lee's right hand man or works for Fender on the fiddle.

Edited by Ghost Rider

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1330066000' post='1552113']
Here here!

I have discovered that a lot of people don't read the advert properly and ask questions that are already answered :lol:
One guy said "I just looked at the pics"
[/quote]

Cheers Tom, I've had a look at some of your basses & looked at the pics but I DO read the description incase I'd like to buy from you :D

Do you not fancy the Geddy? Sorry I meant to say "The Geddy Lee Jazz Style Bass" ??? I Maybe up for a trade if you have anything interesting ?

Cheers once again, Anth.

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1330066000' post='1552113']
Here here!

I have discovered that a lot of people don't read the advert properly and ask questions that are already answered :lol:
One guy said "I just looked at the pics"
[/quote]

Welcome to the world of retail Tom ;) .
Hope you're feeling better.

Ghost fella me lad, cracking looking bass type bump.

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1330154504' post='1553366']
I only have one bass Anth, shame really as I really regret selling my Geddy :(

(Did I just say I only have one bass? I've NEVER only had one bass :blink: )
[/quote]

Cheers Tom,

The Geddy Necks are Great but I fancy a change... Its not going to break my heart to keep this "Geddy Lee Style Jazz Bass" as it is a Fantastic player.

Anth

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if this was a black body if anybody would have questioned that it is a Geddy at all! :rolleyes:

It is a lovely looking bass - I actually prefer white to black or sunburst personally, I also prefer the pickups to be in the 70s spacing.

I do wonder why you want to trade it for a maple neck Jazz Bass (or Precision or MM) though. Why not just keep it? you could even bubble wrap it and send it to yourself so you feel like you have a new bass :lol: anyway, have a bump - hope you get what you're after :)

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1331130114' post='1568107']
I am loving the bubble wrap and send it to yourself :lol: .

Bump.
[/quote]

[size=4]Sounds Like a Good Idea, I could Always Haggle with myself aswell :D[/size]

[size=4]Last Price Drop to £650 [/size]

[size=4]Any Questions Fire Away.[/size]

[size=4]Thanks, Anth[/size].

Edited by Ghost Rider