Why become a member? ×

Eden Nemesis NC212 Combo

Waldo

I'm looking to downsize my rig as I'm no longer in a band and am also moving into a flat, which calls for something smaller. I'm considering selling all my amps and just getting a decent pair of monitors instead.

Bought the combo last year, it's been gigged once and that's about it in terms of use so I'd say it's in near mint condition. Sounds superb, easily the best combo I've owned so far. It's the first time I've had a 2x12 and I'd say it's like having the best parts of a 4x10 and 1x15 mixed together! Ver tight bottom end with superb definition all round, every note shines through. Is also very light (can be carried with one hand) for an amp of this size and it also comes with castors.

Condition wise, it's great as it's hardly been out of the house. Not much else to say on that front, it's in perfect working order.

Pic from eden website:

Cheapest price I can find one of these new for is £650 so I'd be looking for £450 for this. I'm located on the Wirral but can be in Liverpool or Chester if that suits any better. I can also post this at your expense, wont cost that much using senditnow (about £15). I have done a lot of buying/selling here and have 60+ 100% positve feedback on ebay, PM for details.

Cheers

Edited by Waldo

[quote name='BassInMyFace' post='169710' date='Apr 4 2008, 11:48 AM']nice amp! what power rating is it?
its something i would be very interested in but price wise its a no go, im in brum so cud pick it up

wat kinda offers would you consider??[/quote]

It's 320 Watts into 4 Ohms, the speakers are also wired at 4 ohms so you get the maximum juice out of it without having to use an extension cab.

As for 'offers' I'm not looking to swap for other gear (aside from, see below)

[quote name='Thornybank' post='169714' date='Apr 4 2008, 11:54 AM']Please define "monitors".[/quote]

Sorry, should have been more clear. I'd like a set of powered studio monitors around the £200 mark (plus cash).

As someone who has the NC115 (1x15) version of this combo - [b][size=5]SNAP IT UP[/size][/b]. The range of tonal variation is both logical and useful on these combos. They are relatively light as well.

The NC115 has an 8 ohm speaker and that's loud - so the NC212 will be even louder as it presents a 4 ohm load to the amp, and a slightly more sensitive one too.

Edit: Plus it has a beefier amp than mine - 320 watts as opposed to 250.

Edited by ShergoldSnickers

[quote name='MB1' post='173936' date='Apr 10 2008, 02:13 PM']MB1. :huh:
"Information!"........"You wont get any!"
Do you have an attractive offer in mind?????[/quote]

Post edited :)

Currently waiting on an offer of £550 (although the person offering seems to have dissapeared), so would be looking for something around the £500 mark.

Edited by Waldo

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Waldo' post='175037' date='Apr 12 2008, 10:18 AM']Post edited :)

Currently waiting on an offer of £550 (although the person offering seems to have dissapeared), so would be looking for something around the £500 mark.[/quote]

I did dissapear! Paris was calling... Sorry, I have sent you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Russ' post='201886' date='May 19 2008, 01:01 AM']Since it's 4 ohms, can it actually run an extension cab? I'd be interested, but only if it can be paired with another 2x12" cab.[/quote]
I think it runs a 4 Ohm extension in series giving an 8 Ohm load, so you don't get the full power out of the amp but you do get much more noise because you're shifting much more air.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the silly delay in updating this threadm had no idea that people have responded (is there a way of being sent an email when you get a reply in your thread?)

I'm located on the Wirral but could be in Liverpool or Chester if that is any easier.

Will take £450 for this.