Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hohner B2A DB - 4 String, Drop D, Boat Paddle - £230

xilddx

I don't need this anymore. Its in near mint condition, lovely player, sounds brilliant, great tones for dub, funk, rock, whatever. Active with full bypass so you don't f*** up the gig if your battery dies. Has the Drop D lever. Also has a shallow thumbrest fitted. Vol for each pickup, and active bass and treble stack.

Here's a recording with it. Both the dubby bass and the high pitched tabla sound. [url="http://soundcloud.com/silddx/bads-tabla-1-master-21-may"]http://soundcloud.co...1-master-21-may[/url]

Comes with a mint, very well padded Warwick Rockbag. Will fit in an overhead luggage on a plane.

Also comes with a barely used spare set of DBE LaBella Black Nylon Tapewounds.

£245 posted. £230 collected from Ealing in west London.

See my feedback in the link below, you can buy from me with complete confidence.

Cheers,
Nigel

Edited by silddx

Thank so much fellas!

I'd keep it, but my Warwick is just so reliable and so perfect, that I haven't played this lovely little thing for ages. I kept it just in case, but I really only need my Warwick now, it's the only bass I ever want to play.

Cheers.

That looks ace! Could do with a good back-up/second bass, especially one that doesn't break my back like my Warwick!
...Hopefully I'll be able to raise some money! Good luck with the sale either way :)

Edited by Ben Jamin

[quote name='Ben Jamin' timestamp='1327356525' post='1510025']
That looks ace! Could do with a good back-up/second bass, especially one that doesn't break my back like my Warwick!
...Hopefully I'll be able to raise some money! Good luck with the sale either way :)
[/quote]

Thanks Ben :)

[quote name='Raggy' timestamp='1327675124' post='1515213']
Its in great nick, at a great price.

Me wanty, but no dollar. :)
[/quote]

:( Sorry mate. I know, I need a synth and I ain't going near one until this is sold. I don't really want to sell it, but it's the thing in my collection I use least.