Carry handle w/ Allen Key
Full Instructions
Original Box and Packing

[b][u]Trades[/u][/b]
No Trades
[b][u]Price[/u][/b]
[s]£150[/s] £100+ p+p (UK only)

Any questions, please ask.

Sorry I deleted the pics from my Imgur page, try to get some more up.. It's Blue and grey!

Edited by Billy Apple

[quote name='thisnameistaken' timestamp='1326751375' post='1501626']
Should add just as a caveat: This version doesn't work with OSX Lion - Apple broke it (the bastards) so you would need to upgrade it if you're planning to use it on a Mac.
[/quote]

I always thought there were two versions, one with a firewire lead for Macs, and one with a USB connection for PC's. Mine's a USB connection.

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1326749365' post='1501589']
I don't think this is allowed under the forum rules. Maybe it's different as it's technically a hardware sale...
[/quote]

...Well why bother mentioning it then? If you have a problem with this sale, then speak to the Mods, otherwise don't rain on my parade and take it elsewhere.

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/129198-list-of-acceptable-items-for-sale-in-this-forum/

Under the link above, licensed Software is not allowed, however driver discs are fine as is the sale of hardware interfaces.

Dood,
Über Mod ;0)

[quote name='billyapple' timestamp='1326752326' post='1501641']
I always thought there were two versions, one with a firewire lead for Macs, and one with a USB connection for PC's. Mine's a USB connection.
[/quote]

It's the version of Pro Tools (7.3) that won't work with Lion, regardless of the interface you're using.

I don't know if the USB models work on Macs (I use FW interfaces on both Mac and PC), but I'd be surprised if they don't.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' timestamp='1326964016' post='1504237']
I don't know if the USB models work on Macs (I use FW interfaces on both Mac and PC), but I'd be surprised if they don't.
[/quote]

these mbox 2s run superbly on Macs through USB. I'm running one at the moment and they're great little units. Good quality AD conversion, MIDI in and out, S/PDIF in and out and it'll take any level of audio signal that you'd care to throw at them - Mic, Line and a handy DI input for going straight into the box from your bass. You've also got 48v phantom power on both mic inputs too.

Have a "no brainer at this price" bump on me.

Edited by paul_5

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1327047195' post='1505520']
these mbox 2s run superbly on Macs through USB. I'm running one at the moment and they're great little units. Good quality AD conversion, MIDI in and out, S/PDIF in and out and it'll take any level of audio signal that you'd care to throw at them - Mic, Line and a handy DI input for going straight into the box from your bass. You've also got 48v phantom power on both mic inputs too.

Have a "no brainer at this price" bump on me.
[/quote]

Thanks Paul, appreciate the post. Following your earlier post (and my nippy reply :unsure: ), I have had some dialogue with the Mods. This sale was stopped and initially they said interfaces were not allowed. Then they said Interfaces were OK, and the thread was unlocked. It seems hardware driver software is OK, but standalone software is a no-no, regardless of licence status.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't believe this is still here - it's a really useful version of PT. Alright, it's not the latest incarnation but it did everything I needed it to when I produced my band's EP - including editing multiple drum tracks with no phasing issues.

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1346525923' post='1790300']
Can't believe this is still here - it's a really useful version of PT. Alright, it's not the latest incarnation but it did everything I needed it to when I produced my band's EP - including editing multiple drum tracks with no phasing issues.
[/quote] I must admit being a bit lax in letting this sale drop down the list. Hopefully some one who can make good use of it will happen along soon.

• 1 month later...