Why become a member? ×

The Korg M1 is the biggest selling keyboard ever. It has some brilliant built in sounds and is a really great professional keyboard.

This particular one is in very nice condition. It has a few very minor cosmetic marks, nothing at all major, just what you'd expect a 20 odd year old keyboard to have picked up over a lifetime of being gigged.

The main problem with the M1 is the battery. When this dies then so do all of the factory installed sounds. This has had the battery changed in August. It also had all of the sounds reloaded, so it's good for another 20 years of gigging.

It was also recently serviced by a friend of mine.

It comes with a very nice and very sturdy keyboard stand.

I would like [b]£125[/b] for this and the stand together.

I would prefer personal collection, but will post at the buyer expense, but be warned it is heavy !

Photos to follow when i get over my flu :D.

Edited by Soliloquy

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Golchen' timestamp='1326461077' post='1497494']
I remember being totally wowed by the M1 when it came out! Fantastic keyboard at the time. If I had the space I'd go for it, but sadly I don't :(
[/quote]

I'm on my second one. Had first when they first came out and ended up selling it to Brian whatshisname from Frankie goes to Hollywood after they split up. Think his band was Techtronix? Bought second one a couple of years back for £250 so this one is really cheap for what it does.